Those looking to sip some bubbles in Scottsdale will soon have another place to indulge.
The Bubble Room is billed as the first champagne lounge/nightclub in Scottsdale. It replaces 100 Proof, the whiskey-focused lounge on the upper floor of Wasted Grain.
It is part of a summer-long renovation that both concepts underwent.
Bubble Room will have 21 champagnes on the menu, along with bottle service and a DJ booth, said co-partner Jason Johnson.
A mural at the entrance features angel wings made of bubbles for people to take pictures and post on social media.
It is scheduled to open on Friday, Sept. 14.
The Bubble Room will be a nightlife hangout spot; it will not offer brunch. But don't worry, brunch lovers will be able to sip champs and eat brunch at Wasted Grain.
New floors, a bar top, wallpaper and furniture were also installed at Wasted Grain, replacing the rustic wooden theme with a softer gray and metallic atmosphere.
Artificial turf was added to the center courtyard and the outdoor booths were reupholstered with blue and pink patterns. An ivy wall was installed in the back where there is a lane for corn hole.
Wasted Grain's menu was also overhauled adding a line of cereal-stuffed pancakes and champagne cocktails.
Here is a sampling:
- Cocoa Puffs Pancakes: topped with fruit compote, chili dark chocolate sauce and whipped cream
- Captain Crunch Pancakes: topped with Captain Morgan-spiced caramel apples
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Pancakes: topped with dulce de leche and whipped cream
- Fruit Loops Pancakes: topped with sauteed peaches and mixed berry compote
- Lucky Charms Pancakes: Topped with toasted marshmallow
They also have mimosa- and rose-flavored pancakes.
Wasted Grain is slated to open for brunch on Saturday, Sept. 15.
IF YOU GO:
Wasted Grain and Bubble Room
7295 E Stetson Dr, Scottsdale, AZ 85251