Boxing legend Muhammad Ali passed away June 3, 2016, but not without leaving behind some of the most memorable quotes in sports history. He was one of the greatest boxers of all time, and he made sure to remind the world as often as he could.
Here's a look back at just a few of the best quotes from the three time heavyweight world champion.
10. “Live everyday as if it were your last because someday you're going to be right.”
9. “If my mind can conceive it, and my heart can believe it—then I can achieve it.”
8. "Don’t count the days; make the days count."
1972: MUHAMMAD ALI IN ACTION AGAINST AL ''BLUE'' LEWIS IN DUBLIN, IRELAND. Mandatory Credit: Allsport UK/ALLSPORT
7. "I’ve never let anyone talk me into not believing in myself."
6. “He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.”
5. “If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize.”
4. "I am the greatest, I said that even before I knew I was."
3. "Not only do I knock them out, I pick the round!"
2. “Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they’ve been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It’s an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It’s a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.”
1. "Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee. His hands can't hit what his eyes can't see. Now you see me, now you don't. George thinks he will, but I know he won't.”
Think we missed one of the best quotes from Ali? Let us know in the comment section or on social media.