Looking for a new career? Here are 8 Valley companies looking for people right now!
1. Do you LOVE to cook? Bring your passion for culinary & nutrition services to Banner Health! Opportunities for Cooks, Culinary Associates, Registered Dietitians, Nutrition Reps, Food Service Workers, Dishwashers and Room Service Associates are now available Banner Health locations throughout the valley. Our Culinary Services & Nutrition teams play a critical behind the scenes role in providing delicious and nutritious meals to our patients, staff and visitors. We offer excellent compensation, comprehensive benefits package, tuition assistance, wellness program, employee discounts, & more! Explore the variety of opportunities available to grow your career! Click HERE for more information.
2. Stitch Fix is a personal styling service for men, women & kids that sends clothing directly to your door. The Phoenix warehouse is now hiring for warehouse associates. Excellent benefits and a M-F 7am-3:45pm shift. For additional information and to apply online, click HERE.
3. Choice Career Fairs is hosting a hiring event in Mesa March 21. You can meet face-to-face with hiring decision makers from some of the Valley’s top employers. Bring plenty of resumes and dress professionally because they are looking to hire on the spot. Register ahead by clicking HERE.
4. Want a FUN summer job? Six Flags Hurricane Harbor is hiring 500 people for the 2019 season. The park is looking for team members who want to work in a fun, exciting environment and are committed to its mantra of providing Friendly, Clean, Fast and Safe service. The park is hiring for a number of positions including lifeguards, food and beverage staff, cashiers, security personnel and EMTs. Interested applicants are encouraged to apply online here and you will be contacted for follow-up phone and in-person interviews. Applicants must be 16 years or older. Click HERE for info.
5. Is sales and management your thing? United Career Fairs has a hiring event happening March 26 in Tempe. Employers range from small businesses all the way up to Fortune 500 companies. This is your chance to meet face-to-face with hiring managers. Register in advance HERE.
6. Have a passion for teaching? The Academies of Math and Science are holding virtual career fairs all month long and are hiring in both Phoenix and Tucson. This is your chance to join their network of high performing charter schools. Benefits include a competitive salary, federal student loan forgiveness, and RAPID growth with frequent opportunities for promotions. Apply online HERE.
7. United Surgical Partners are hiring experienced OR nurses with a $7,500 sign on bonus. ER and PACU nurses, as well as CT, scrub, and respiratory techs are encouraged to apply. Their singular focus is the state-of-the-art care of musculoskeletal conditions including joint replacement, spine surgery and other reconstructive procedures. Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply HERE.
8. Culinary Dropout at the Yard will officially open its doors to its first East Valley location on Wednesday, April 3. In preparation, Culinary Dropout, the restaurant anchoring the dining and entertainment concept, is hiring! Situated on the northeast corner of Gilbert Road and Hearn Way in the heart of the lively Downtown Gilbert, Culinary Dropout is looking to fill just over 190 positions. A job fair will be held starting Monday, March 4 and roles to be filled include management positions, chefs, line and prep cooks, bakers, dishwashers, servers, bartenders, hosts, security and banquet servers. Click HERE to apply online.