PHOENIX – If you’re worried about your favorite farmers market shutting down during these hot summer months, don’t fret! We broke down a list of all the farmers markets in the valley that are open year round.
Luckily most of the local markets moved indoors so you can stock up on your fruits and veggies in cool A/C, but there’s a handful of markets that are both outdoors + indoors, so plan to take extra water to combat that early morning heat.
– Uptown Farmers Market@ 8A-12P every Saturday
– Singh Meadows Farmers Market/Cafe @ 8A-2P Friday, Saturday + Sunday
– Peoria Farmers Market @ 9A-2P every Saturday
– Tempe Farmers Market @ 8A-11P daily
–Open-Air Market @ 8A-12P every Saturday
–Ahwatukee Farmers Market @ 8A-11A every Sunday
– Roadrunner Park Farmers Market@ 7A-11A every Saturday
– Gilbert Farmers Market @ 7A-11A every Saturday
– Summers Fruit Barn @ 9A-5P Monday-Saturday
All farmers markets have local vendors from the valley with free admission + parking, are dog-friendly and filled with activities for the little ones, so if you’re looking for your next weekend adventure, we got you covered!