Officials are asking the public to give their opinion on plans for a proposed new Interstate 11 in Arizona.
Planning and work began last year and Arizona Department of Transportation officials have narrowed down possible routes for the Interstate 11 that would run 280 miles from Nogales to Wickenburg.
Those routes are now up for discussion.
The meetings are from 5 to 7 p.m. and include a presentation and question-and-answer period:
- Tuesday, May 2 - Arizona Riverpark Inn, 777 W. Cushing St., Tucson
- Wednesday, May 3 - Marana Middle School - cafeteria, 11285 W. Grier Rd., Marana
- Thursday, May 4 - Nogales High School - cafeteria, 1905 N. Apache Blvd., Nogales
- Wednesday, May 10 - Dorothy Powell Senior Adult Center - dining room, 405 E. Sixth St., Casa Grande
- Thursday, May 11 - Wickenburg Community Center, 160 N. Valentine St., Wickenburg
- Tuesday, May 16 -Buckeye Community Center - multipurpose room, 201 E. Centre Ave., Buckeye