TUCSON, AZ — Tucson native Blake Masters, the head of Thiel Capital, has announced he is entering the Arizona Senate race.
Thiel Capital, according to his website, invests in new technology companies. The Thiel Foundation is a nonprofit that promotes science and innovation.
Masters notes on his website that his focuses are:
- “Secure the border and reduce immigration
- Give American workers a fighting chance
- Crack down on crime
- Strong national defense
- Use conserve and defend nature
- The Bill of Rights is non-negotiable
- Education, not indoctrination"