Ten food items found in Arizona grocery stores were linked to a recent recall due to an E. coli outbreak, according to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
Celery sticks, premade salads and fruit trays were among the 155,000 items recalled, which has affected 18 states. The items were sold at major grocery stores including Costco, Safeway, Walmart, Costco, Sam's Club, among others.
We went through the FDA Recall to figure out which items were sold in Arizona.
Our list is below:
- CST Celery 1/4" Dice 8/5# Bag. Use by date: 11/20/15 - 12/8/15
- CST Celery Sticks 4" 8/5# Bag. Use by date: 11/20/15 - 12/8/15
- Signature Cafe Asian with Chicken Premade Salad (10.25 oz) Tray.
- Use by date: 11/20/15 - 12/1/15
-Signature Café Asian Premade Chicken Salad
- TF Asian Chopper Round Toss Up Salad 6/6 oz WM#554135639. Use by date: 12/20/15 - 12/8/15
- TF Italian Choped Round Toss Up Salad 6/6.25 oz WM#55413564. Use by date: 11/20/15 - 12/8/15.
- TF-WM Celery Sticks 4/8 oz Tray WM#554390337. Use by date: 11/20/15 - 12/8/15.
- TF-WM Celery/Carrot Slims 4/10 oz Tray WM#554390337. Use by date: 11/20/15 - 12/8/15
- WM Chicken 1Ct Salad Kit WM#554561010. Use by date: 11/20/15 - 12/8/15.
- WM Fruit Waldorf 1Ct Salad Kid WM#554561008. Use by date: 11/20/15 - 12/8/15
A full list of the stores affected can be viewed here.