PHOENIX — January is known for being a alcohol-free month for those who follow New Year's resolutions. But if you haven't given up alcohol this month, you are in for a treat.
Chili's is selling a Patron margarita which is made with Patron Silver, triple sec, and fresh sour with sugar citrus rim according to their menu for just $5.
According to People magazine, they are all adding a Frose Rita too which is a rose but frozen for just $8. The Frose Rita will be a permanent addition to their menu, whereas the Patron Margarita is just for January.
Yes, it’s still winter. So we’re sending you some summer vibes with the handcrafted Cheers to @Patron margarita, made with Patron Silver, triple sec, fresh sour with a sugar citrus rim. #MargGallery pic.twitter.com/KNHI0zGuG6— Chili's Grill & Bar (@Chilis) January 3, 2020
If you are looking for a Chili's near you, here are a few of them around the Valley:
- Casa Grande - 1532 E Florence Blvd.
- Chandler - 3015 West Chandler Blvd.
- Gilbert - 3917 S Gilbert Road
- Mesa- 1025 N. Dobson Rd.
- Peoria - 7717 W. Bell Rd.
- Phoenix - 34710 N. North Valley Pkwy
- Scottsdale - 8991 East Talking Stick Way
- Tempe - 400 W. University Dr.