If you're already stressing about how expensive the upcoming holiday season will be, but you don't want to take the family fun out of your current budget, then check this out! NOW PLAYING: Tuesday Night Classics at Harkins Theatres!
Movie tickets typically range from $7 to over $10, but every Tuesday at 7 p.m., pay just $5, and relive your favorite scenes up on the big screen!
There are 12 different Harkins Theatres where you can see the following:
- This Tuesday, November 6th, watch The Good, The Bad and The Ugly from 1966.
- On November 13th, we're not in Kansas anymore! Enjoy The Wizard of Oz from 1939.
- On November 20th, laugh out loud and quote along with Planes, Trains and Automobiles from 1987.
- November 27th, see Love Actually from 2003.
The classics continue through December with three more movies including:
- Polar Express on December 4th and the 8th.
- Home Alone on December 11th.
- National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation on December 18th.
- Arrowhead Fountains 18
- Camelview at Fashion Square
- Chandler Fashion 20
- Christown 14
- Estrella Falls 16
- Gateway Pavilions 18
- Norterra 14
- Queen Creek 14
- SanTan Village 16
- Scottsdale 101 14
- Superstition Springs 25
- Tempe Marketplace 16
If you prefer newer movies, there are lots of ways to save there too!
At AMC Theatres, there is what's called $5 Cameo Combos. Pay $10 total (+ tax) on Tuesdays to get a ticket, popcorn and an ice-cold Coca-Cola when you're a member. It's free to join. If you're interested, go to the site, click on the "Join AMC Stubs" icon, and select the FREE version.
In addition to the deal on Tuesdays, being a member scores you FREE large popcorn refills, $5 rewards for every 5,000 points, a birthday gift of large popcorn, exclusive offers and screenings, and waived online ticketing fees for four or more.
Also, both Harkins and AMC Theatres offer discounts for students, military and seniors.