Many people are looking for deals to help them get out of town. So, will Black Friday bring discounts?
Experts say you should consider researching potential travel discounts on Black Friday, Cyber Monday and what has been recently coined as Travel Deal Tuesday. There should be discounts on everything from cruises to flights to hotel stays. Hopper found that more flights are discounted on Travel Deal Tuesday than on Black Friday and Cyber Monday combined. Experts suggest signing up for alerts from online travel agencies and tourism boards. As we always warn and remind you, always read the fine print on offers for any blackout periods or restrictions.
SAM'S CLUB TRAVEL:
We have been sent several travel and lodging deals from retailers. We were told the Sam's Club Travel and Entertainment service will offer limited-time, 50-percent off deals to Hawaii, Aspen and Vail hotels, when you book between November 28 and December 1 for travel dates from November 28 through March 3. These deals typically come with limited availability and will probably sell out quickly. We were also emailed information that, "Sam’s Club Travel Black Friday deals include savings up to 45 percent off KISS concert tickets, 50 percent off Legoland California Sea Life Hopper tickets and orchestra seats to The Lion King on Broadway for as low as $123." You need to sign up to be a member to score these deals.
Get up to 50 percent off at all six Classic Hotels in Laguna Beach, Carmel-by-the-Sea, and includes Arizona Grand Resort & Spa and The Scott Resort & Spa. Use the promo code: "FRIDAY19" to get the discounts. You can also book by calling 866-267-132, or online by clicking here.
BIG LIST OF TRAVEL DEALS:
We were sent the following information from MMGY Global, "the world's largest integrated marketing company specializing in the travel, tourism and hospitality." The press release is below:
CheapCaribbean: Up to 70% Off
CheapCaribbean is the leading online travel agency specializing in beach vacations to the Caribbean, Mexico and Central America, with 600+ properties located right on the water.
- In celebration of Black Friday and Cyber Monday, CheapCaribbean is offering up to 70% off all-inclusive 2019/2020 bookings from November 7-December 2, 2019. Through this sale, all-inclusive vacation prices start as low as $349 and are the lowest prices of the season for last-minute and spring break travel.
Sample deals include:
- Catalonia Royal Bavaro (adults only), Punta Cana - 4 nights from $659
- Barcelo Barcelo Maya Beach & Caribe and Barcelo Maya Beach Colonial & Tropical, Riviera Maya - 3 nights from $449
- Occidental Tucancun, Cancun - 4 nights from $499
- Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive, (kids stay & eat free) - 3 nights from $849
- Warwick Paradise Island (adults only), Bahamas - 3 nights from $629
- Sunscape, Puerto Vallarta - 4 nights from $549
- Sunscape Akumal, Riviera Maya - 3 nights from $549 (travel January - March)
- Additionally, CheapCaribbean’s Travel Tuesday Sale will offer up to an extra $175 off sitewide with $100 off 5-6 night packages or $175 off 7+ night packages using promo codes: TRAVEL100, TRAVEL175 (travel dates 1/2/20-12/22/20) on December 3.
- How to Book: Visit www.CheapCaribbean.com for more information.
As the world’s largest youth and student travel company, STA Travel offers expertise and experience tailored to millennial travelers. In addition to offering exclusive year-round discounts on airfare, accommodations, tours, and passes, STA’s curated tours and adventures are guided by “exploring not exploiting.” Since being one of the first travel companies to take a stand on animal welfare, STA is entering their 40th anniversary year with a network of tour operators offering volunteer, work-study and internship programs in communities across the globe.
- 40% off G Adventures and Contiki Tours to celebrate STA’s 40th anniversary year, from Nov. 29- Dec. 2.
- $100 off flights to Australia and New Zealand with Fiji Airways
- How to Book: https://www.statravel.com/specials.htm
Skip over flight sales & be a friend to Mother Earth by taking the train with Eurail, the multi-destination rail pass providing access to over 31 countries and over 40,000 cities across Europe.The average Eurail trip produces 3X LESS CO2 than traveling by car, and 4X LESS than planes. Travelers with Eurail can calculate the energy consumption of their travels with Eurail'sEcoPassenger tracker for a well-to-wheel perspective.
- The Deal: 15% off 1st Class Global Passes, and 10% off 2nd Class Global Passes. Starting Nov. 25 - Dec. 2. Book via eurail.com.
Amtrak, the national rail operator, offers a more comfortable and convenient travel experience with free Wi-Fi on most trains, plenty of legroom and no middle seat. Operating more than 300 trains daily, connecting more than 500 destinations in 46 states, the District of Columbia and three Canadian Provinces, Amtrak offers passengers unparalleled views of the American landscape, from great cities to quaint towns, inaccessible by car or plane. The long distance routes (such as the renowned California Zephyr, Empire Builder, Coast Starlight, Capitol Limited, Crescent and more) feature sleeper cabins with hotel-like amenities and Observations Cars so passengers can soak in 360 degree views of beautiful scenery.
- The Deal: Stay tuned for a special Black Friday deal, the “Track Friday Sale,” for Amtrak travel between December 2019 and April 2020! Details to be announced November 29.
- How to Book: Visit https://www.amtrak.com/home.html when the deal goes live November 29, 2019
With more than 6,500 five-star eTripAdvisor reviews, Aventuras Mayas is a must-book when escaping to the warm weather of Mexico’s Riviera Maya. The top adventure tour operator provides direct pickups from hotels in Cancun, Riviera Maya and Tulum, and offers bucket list excursions that include snorkeling in underground rivers and the famous Mayan sinkholes (cenotes); ziplining across and rappelling down the gorgeous jungle canopy; exploring the wild Mexican jungle on ATV’s; and admiring the beauty and history of top archaeological sites. The incredible and recently discovered, Hacienda Chukum, a new adventure travel destination near Valladolid, Yucatán with a 130-foot cenote named Chukum-Ha is now bookable too! Most tours consist of a combination of two or three different activities, and conclude with a buffet of delicious, authentic Mexican cuisine.
- The Deal: Aventuras Mayas is offering 50% off when you book direct online with code CM2019 on Nov. 29 through Dec. 6. Offer valid for adventures from November 2019 - November 2020.
- How to Book: Visit https://www.aventurasmayas.com/
Looking to travel more sustainably in 2020? With the holiday season just around the corner, carbon neutral company and certified B-Corp [intrepidgroup.travel], Intrepid Travel, is offering the opportunity to explore both bucket-list and off the beaten path destinations at a discounted rate. With 1,500+ itineraries in 120+ countries, Intrepid Travel offers exhilarating and authentic experiences in-destination while helping travelers minimize their footprint. From foodie trips and cycling tours to family adventures and 18 to 29 tours, sample itineraries include: Armenia & Georgia Real Food Adventure, Galapagos Family Holiday, Indonesian Island Cruise, Cycle Japan, Trek Ethiopia: The Simien Mountains and more.
- The Deal: Take 20% off 2020 tours departing between Jan. 16-Dec. 14, 2020 when booked Nov. 25 - Dec. 5, 2019* Excludes sell-ins, short breaks, polar. Discount is automatically applied to applicable trips.
- How to Book: Visit http://intrepidtravel.com/cyber-sale
The day tour arm of leading adventure tour operator Intrepid Travel, Urban Adventures offers excursions designed, curated and operated by local experts to give over 260,000 travellers annually an insider’s view of their destination. From street food to street art, these tours reveal hidden gems and all the best hyper-local cultural hotspots.
- The Deal: Take 25% off all tours booked Nov. 26 - Dec. 5, 2019
- How to Book: urbanadventures.com/black-Friday
The Asbury Hotel, Asbury Park, NJ: Up to 50% Off
Discover revitalized Jersey Shore beach town, Asbury Park with a stay at the critically acclaimed Asbury Hotel. The 110-room Asbury Hotel, with interiors inspired by the destination's mash-up of Victorian-era history and rock-n-roll present, is designed to suit all travelers with a variety of rooms, suites and even 8-bunk bed accommodations. During a stay, enjoy a drink at the lively lobby bar Soundbooth or stop by the on-site exhibit by legendary photographer Danny Clinch. Travelers can get a taste for the destination's growing restaurant scene, take a stroll on the open boardwalk and immerse in the unique music history at iconic venues like Asbury Lanes, recently reopened by local legend Bruce Springsteen, The Stone Pony and The Wonder Bar.
- The Deal: The Asbury’s Salt Sale 2019 starts on Black Friday and runs through Cyber Monday, offering up to 50% off room rates. The rates are valid on new and direct bookings only, for stays through May 21, 2020; blackout dates and minimum stay restrictions may apply. The promotional value is non-transferrable and not redeemable for cash and will also be offered at additional Salt properties: The Chequit, Ebon House and Salt House Inn. Black out dates and minimum stay restrictions may apply.
- How to Book: Visit TheAsburyHotel.com and use the code SALTSALE19
Refinery Hotel, New York City: 60% Off
A gem of the Garment District Refinery Hotel features fashion-forward loft-like guestrooms with custom furniture, original artwork, 12-foot high ceilings, and Frette linens. The property is home to Parker & Quinn (an American bistro), Winnie’s Jazz Bar (a prohibition-style bar), and Refinery Rooftop (a stunning indoor/outdoor rooftop lounge with views of the Empire State Building), making it the perfect stay for a classic New York City visit.
- The Deal: In honor of the hotel’s 6th anniversary, Refinery Hotel is offering a 60-minute flash sale with 60% off their Atelier Suites from 6-7pm EST on both Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
- How to Book: Visit https://refineryhotelnewyork.reztrip.com/classic/offers
Offering thrilling nightlife, exciting shows and satisfying restaurants, Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa in Atlantic City is a great escape for those looking to get away and celebrate. With more Iron Chefs under one roof than anywhere else in the country, Borgata’s fine-dining roster includes Bobby Flay, Wolfgang Puck, and Michael Symon, on top of annual culinary festivals & events. As the preeminent entertainment resort in Atlantic City, Borgata offers a wide variety of shows with recent performances from Diana Ross, Aerosmith, Diplo and Miranda Lambert. Skip the chilly winter weather and check out Borgata's newly opened venues; the dedicated sportsbook, Moneyline Bar & Book, and Level One Cocktail Bar & Lounge. Enjoy everything that the resort has to offer for a discounted winter getaway at special rates during the two-day sale.
- The Deal: Borgata is beating last year’s Cyber Monday savings and extending the deal to Travel Tuesday, for its most significant discount to-date:
- 47% off of Classic Rooms ($69/night, down from $129) for stays from Jan. 2 through March 5
- 47% off Fiore Suites ($99/night, down from $189) for stays from Jan. 2 through March 5. *Black out dates being January 19 and February 16. Available for Sunday through Thursday stays only.
- How to Book: Book at https://www.theborgata.com/hotel/packages
The Break Hotel
Experience The Break’s vintage-chic inspired decor for a perfect off-season getaway. Located only 20 minutes from Newport, The Break is the ideal cozy getaway with a heated pool, fireplaces in every room and sunset ocean views.
- The Deal: Stay one night and get the second 20% off, stay two nights and get the third 30% off or stay three nights and get the fourth night 40% off in stays through April 30, 2020.
- How to Book: Book directly with the hotel by phone at 401-363-9800 and mention the Stay Longer and Save package.
Breezes Resort | Nassau, Bahamas
As the Bahamas continues their recovery from the devastation of Hurricane Dorian, the team at Breezes expresses their deepest condolences and prayers out to those impacted by the storm on Abaco and Grand Bahama Islands. New Providence, home to Nassau and Paradise Island, received minimal impact and will be a leading force in the Bahamas’ overall recovery. Known as the first and only Super-Inclusive resort in The Bahamas, Breezes is the ultimate escape perched on the powder white sands of legendary Cable Beach. Only three hours by plane from New York, two hours from Atlanta and three-and-a-half from Chicago, guests can enjoy a myriad of land and water activities right on resort ranging from rock wall climbing, tennis, beach volleyball, kayaking, or even flying trapeze or sumo wrestling, all of which include complimentary instruction and equipment. Travelers also must also be 14 years or older.
- The Deal: The tourism industry is the backbone of the Bahamas making it vital that travelers continue to show their support by visiting one of the premier destinations in the Caribbean. Breezes is encouraging travelers to visit with a deal that offers discounts between 55% - 62% off classic, patio, and ocean view rooms with a booking period that starts Black Friday (Friday, November 29) - and ends on Travel Deal Tuesday (Tuesday, December 3). Rooms that are normally in the $300 - $450 range will now be budget friendly between $129 - $189. Guests will be able to book online come Friday, November 29 and there are no blackout dates at this time.
- How to Book: http://www.breezes.com/
The Curtain Hotel & Members Club London
At the heart of Shoreditch, London’s hip creative district, sits The Curtain Hotel & Members Club with 120 rustic-industrial guest rooms, a lush Moroccan-styled rooftop pool and lounge, the London outpost of Marcus Samuelsson’s Red Rooster, a co-working space called The Design Studio for guests and members only, the chic hotel lobby bar, Green Room, and more luxe amenities and events exclusively for members of the hotel.
- The Deal: From November 28 through December 3, The Curtain is offering guests 20% off the best available rate for all room types booked for December 20 to April 22, 2020. *Excludes Dec. 31, 2019; reservations must be prepaid and are non-refundable. Some blackout dates may apply.
- How to Book: Visit TheCurtain.com.
The recently opened Fitler Club is the ultimate "work/stay/play" destination in Philadelphia. It is home to a boutique hotel, The Rooms at Fitler Club, where guests become members of The Club for the duration of their stay and have exclusive access to the club's amenities including a world-class gym and spa, a restaurant with a menu by renowned chef Marc Vetri, a screening room and collaborative workspaces.
- The Deal: From November 29 to December 2, Fitler Club is offering 25% off the best available rates at The Rooms at Fitler Club + $50 Club credit, available to use for Dining, Lounge or Spa. This hotel package is available for weekend stays (Friday, Saturday, or Sunday nights) for travel through February 29, 2020. *Bookings are pre-paid, non-cancellable and blackout dates may apply.
- How to Book: Visit https://fitlerclub.com/stay/ and select the “Cyber Monday Package”
Fort Young Hotel & Dive Resort
Located on the water in Roseau, Dominica’s capital, Fort Young Hotel & Dive Resort is the country's only downtown hotel, affording guests unmatched proximity to the “Nature Island’s” vibrant culture, delicious cuisine, exhilarating activities and some of the island’s most prized attractions, like Trafalgar Falls, Middleham Falls, Freshwater Lake, segments of the Waitukubuli National Trail, and world-renowned diving. Fort Young Hotel & Dive Resort offers a luxurious sense of seclusion, fine dining and meeting facilities.
- The Deal: From November 25, 2019 to December 2, 2019 Fort Young Hotel & Dive Resort is offering 40% off best available rates and a daily buffet breakfast starting at US $245/night including taxes. Book for travel between December 1, 2019 to April 30, 2020. *Minimum stay of four nights required, offer cannot be combined, offer void on rebooking; valid on new bookings only, applicable to individual bookings only. For group bookings, contact the hotel directly, other terms and conditions may apply.
- How to Book: Book via the booking engine or by calling 767.448.5000 ext 7215 or emailing email@example.com
Acclaimed hospitality group Generator, known for their innovative design, offers shared accommodations that are both stylish and practical. Spanning 14 properties across Europe and the U.S., these trendy “poshtels” make sure guests get the most bang for their buck with chic and adult-friendly bunk rooms - perfect for groups of friends, families, and solo travelers looking to meet new people (female-only and mixed dorms available). Each Generator also offers private accommodations, innovative social spaces, curated programming, competitive food and beverage offerings, and central location in their respective cities. Generator has locations in Amsterdam, Copenhagen, Dublin, Berlin, Rome, Venice, London, Stockholm, Hamburg, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, Miami Beach, and will open an additional property in Washington, D.C. later in the year. Instagram: @staygenerator [instagram.com].
- The Deal: For those looking to get a jump start on Cyber Monday deals, Generator’s 20% off Winter Sale is valid from November 9 - March 28, 2019, with book dates November 6 - March 28. Generator will also be offering 30% off bookings from December 2 - March 28, 2020 in celebration of Black Friday and Cyber Monday, with book dates November 29 - December 2, 2019. *Reservations must be made 3+ days prior to arrival date with a 2 night minimum stay. Both sales are not applicable with any other promotions.
- How to Book: Visit https://staygenerator.com/?lang=en-GB
Affectionately known as the “Pink Palace,” Hamilton Princess Hotel & Beach Club, has been regarded as the gem of Bermuda since 1885. Only a 90-minute flight from the Northeast, this short trip makes Bermuda - which seems a world away from East Coast city hustle and bustle - arguably more convenient of a getaway than the Hamptons. At Hamilton Princess, guests can soak up the sun at the hotel’s private Beach Club, tour the hotel’s extensive contemporary art collection, dine at celebrity chef Marcus Samuelsson’s restaurant Marcus’, or take a quick walk to downtown Hamilton - Bermuda’s premier shopping, dining, and nightlife scene.
- The Deal: Hamilton Princess is offering 50% off stays between 11/29/19 – 4/30/20. Discount available on bookings made between 11/29/19 – 12/6/19.
- How to Book: Use code PBLK when booking directly at thehamiltonprincess.com
The Higgins Hotel & Conference Center, New Orleans, LA: Up to 40% OFF
New Orleans’ newest hotel, The Higgins Hotel & Conference Center, is set to open Dec. 6 as an extension of the city’s top-rated attraction — The National WWII Museum. The hotel features a distinct 1940’s Art Deco style with 230 well-appointed rooms, including three luxury Presidential Suites that are all named in honor of WWII-era presidents, Roosevelt, Truman, and Eisenhower. Artifacts from the museum were incorporated throughout the hotel, such as preserved letters from the war, General George S. Patton’s piano, colorized photos showing women’s contribution to the wartime effort, and others. The Higgins Hotel and Conference Center boasts four new eateries that blend seamlessly into the Crescent City’s culinary landscape. Guests and locals can enjoy exquisite French cuisine at the hotel’s signature restaurant, Cafe Normandie; enjoy light fare at Kilroy’s Bar & Lounge; opt for craft cocktails at Rosie’s on The Roof; or pick up homemade baked goods and other grab-and-go snacks at Provisions.
- The Deal: On Dec. 1-2, travelers enjoy up to 40 percent off the best available rate for The National WWII Museum Admission Package. The package includes overnight accommodations, daily breakfast and a two-day museum pass for each adult registered to the room. Offer valid from Dec. 1 - Dec. 2, and is applicable to all future available dates. All rates are subject to hotel availability; rate does not include taxes, gratuities or other incidental charges; certain length of stay restrictions may apply. Early departure fee may apply. This offer may not be combined with any other discounts or offers.
- How to Book: Click HERE to book on Dec. 1-2. No code needed, discount is automatically applied.
Hotel Commonwealth has long integrated its love for the Boston Red Sox into its world-class hospitality practices and is proud to be the official hotel partner of the Boston Red Sox.
- The Deal: On December 2, the hotel is offering a unique Cyber Monday deal to include all four major sports teams to celebrate all of New England's sports championships (38) with a 38% discount off all its rooms, suites, and signature suites. The "City of Champions" special will run for 38 hours starting at 12:01 am on December 2 and is valid for all dates up until March 8, 2020. From their Fenwark Park view rooms to their Fenway Park Signature Suite, this deal is a home run, touchdown, goal, and three pointer all around!
- How to Book: Visit https://www.hotelcommonwealth.com/
Locally-inspired and independently owned, Hotel Vermont overlooks Lake Champlain in the quaint city of Burlington. Book early and experience everything Vermont has to offer this winter/spring - ski at Stowe or Sugarbush mountain, dine at James Beard-nominated restaurants, and of course, drink New England style IPAs and ciders from the top brewers in the world.
- The Deal: On December 2 only, Hotel Vermont is offering one of its lowest rates of the year, $139 per night for stays from January 2 – April 30, 2020. Advance Purchase must be paid at the time of booking. Non-cancellable, non-refundable, non-transferable. Not available 2/7 - 2/8; 2/14-16 and 2/21-22. Limited number of rooms at this rate, limit of 2 rooms per person per date.
- How to Book: Visit https://hotelvt.com/
The James New York – NoMad, ideally situated on the corner of 29th Street and Madison Avenue, brings a fresh experience to NYC’s popular NoMad neighborhood. The 337-room luxury boutique hotel is infused with local culture and intuitive touches inspired by the community it calls home. Drawing inspiration from the surrounding neighborhood, the guestrooms and public spaces are modern, yet classic in design. Offering both sanctuary and scene, The James New York – NoMad is the perfect place to unplug and play.
- The Deal: From November 28 through December 5, The James New York - NoMad is offering up to 50% off the best available rates, available for stays from November 28 - September 8, 2020.
- Full prepayment required at time of booking, non-refundable. Offer is based on availability and cannot be combined with any other offers.
- How to Book: Visit https://www.jameshotels.com/new-york-nomad/and select the Cyber Monday Sale and use booking code FRIDAY
Kennebunkport Resort Collection, Kennebunkport, ME
The Kennebunkport Resort Collection is comprised of nine inns, resorts, hotels and six award-winning restaurants in the picturesque coastal town of Kennebunkport, Maine. This Cyber Monday, book with KRC to experience the beauty of Kennebunkport in the offseason.
- The Deal: On December 2nd only, book a room at select KRC properties including The Kennebunkport Inn, The Boathouse Waterfront Hotel & Restaurant and The Grand Hotel for just $122 per night for stays from January 1 - March 31, 2020. Black out dates and other restrictions may apply.
- How to Book: Visit kennebunkportresortcolection.com
Kimpton Taconic, Manchester, VT
Kimpton Taconic, a charming 87-room boutique hotel located in the postcard-perfect village of Manchester, Vermont, is offering an exclusive Cyber Monday BOGO special.
- The Deal: For just 120 minutes and 2 seconds on December 2nd from 12:02 pm EST until 2:02 pm EST, Cyber Monday shoppers can book a special Buy One Get One Free deal. When guests book one night in a deluxe guest room at the special rate of $201.90 (a nod to the current year), they will receive the second night free, for stays 12/02/19 through 4/30/20.
- How To Book: Visit https://www.taconichotel.com/
Kixby - New York City
In New York City's Herald Square, the just-opened Kixby hotel, which houses Black Tap Burgers & Beer's flagship location, all-day cocktail lounge Lot 15, and The Lookup rooftop in the warmer months, brings classic Manhattan elegance and history to Midtown. For Black Friday, Cyber Monday and Travel Tuesday, Kixby is offering up to 40% off stays through March 31, 2020.
- The Deal: From Black Friday (Nov. 29) through Travel Tuesday (Dec. 3), the just-opened Kixby is giving guests the opportunity to experience Midtown’s hip new property with up to 40% off stays now through March 31, 2020, with continental breakfast at Black Tap included. Guests that take advantage of Kixby’s deal will also receive a coupon upon arrival for discounts on their next stay at Kixby.
- How to Book: Visit Kixby.com to book. The discount will be applied to all stays booked between Nov. 29-Dec. 3. Some blackout dates and restrictions may apply
- The Pod Hotels - New York City
As America’s first micro-hotel, The Pod Hotels’ six locations cater to today’s progressively-minded traveler who seeks affordable accommodations with smart design, intuitive technology and vibrant communal spaces. The Pod Hotels’s New York City locations, which include Pod Times Square, Pod Brooklyn, Pod 51 in Midtown East and Pod 39 in Murray Hill, will have Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals that keep all NYC rooms under $50/night - a 40% plus discount and the lowest price ever offered by The Pod Hotels available through March 31, 2020.
- The Deal: From Black Friday through Cyber Monday, book a stay at any of The Pod Hotels’s NYC locations at the following prices - $39/night at Pod 39, $51/night at Pod 51, $42/night at Pod Times Square (on 42nd St.) and $24.70/night at Pod Brooklyn (on 247 Metropolitan Ave.). The deal can be applied to stays from Black Friday through March 31, 2020.
- How to Book: Head to thepodhotel.com starting at 8:00 AM on Black Friday, Nov. 29, through Cyber Monday, Dec. 2, and enter promo code “TOOLOW” to redeem this deal. Rates listed are exclusive of taxes and fees. Blackout dates apply and room inventory is limited. Available for direct bookings via thepodhotel.com only.
Santa Monica and San Francisco Proper Hotels
Showcasing the best of what a destination has to offer, Proper Hospitality intentionally selects innovative districts and develops a locally immersed property through eclectic designs by world-famous interior designer Kelly Wearstler, locally curated F&B programming, and world-class amenities. Having launched San Francisco Proper Hotel in late 2017, the boutique lifestyle brand is rapidly expanding from its flagship hotel with the latest opening of Santa Monica Proper Hotel this past June, which is the first luxury lifestyle hotel to open in Santa Monica in nearly two decades, and properties in Austin and Downtown Los Angeles this winter and early 2020. Below you may find an incredible Black Friday and Cyber Monday deal for stays at both Santa Monica and San Francisco Proper Hotels:
- The Deal: From November 24-December 3, Santa Monica Proper Hotel and San Francisco Proper Hotel are offering 30% off the best available rate for 1 night stays and 40% off the best available rate for stays of 2+ nights. This incredible deal is valid on stays before March 31, 2020. Rate is prepaid and non-cancellable. Offer valid for new reservations only and based on availability. Cannot be combined with other offers or promotions. Blackout dates may apply. Rate is not inclusive of tax or Guest Amenity Fee.
- How to Book: Visit San Francisco Proper Hotel’s website or Santa Monica Proper Hotel’s website to book.
Tucked away in the lush rainforests of Dominica, Secret Bay provides guests with a luxurious, secluded getaway surrounded by breathtaking views. Secret Bay is comprised of six sustainably-crafted luxury villas that are one with nature, positioned on a breathtaking cliff overlooking the azure Caribbean Sea. The luxury villas are between 1,000 and 3,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor living space and include plunge pools, gourmet kitchens, free-standing tubs and pillow hammocks. Secret Bay offers a wealth of one-of-a-kind experiences from snorkeling and nature trails to yoga and meditation. With exquisite fine dining, wellness facilities, architectural residential-style villas and night and day access to remote beaches, Secret Bay provides guests with the ultimate five-star hideaway experience.
- The Deal: From November 25, 2019 to December 2, 2019, Secret Bay is offering 40% off best available rates and daily organic breakfast basket filled with: farm fresh eggs, organic fruit, homemade granola, yogurt, bread, jam, dried fruit, and local lemongrass and cocoa teas. Starting rate is US $692.64/night including taxes. Book for a stay between December 1, 2019 to April 30, 2020. *Minimum stay of four nights required, blackout dates may apply (notably: December 21, 2019 to January 3, 2020), offer cannot be combined, offer void on rebooking; valid on new bookings only, offer valid on select villas.
- How to Book: Book via the booking engine or by calling 767.445.4444 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
A Forbes Five-Star resort located on the southeastern coast of Georgia, Sea Island is a true Southern paradise surrounded by five miles of private beach, picturesque salt marshes, and an array of engaging experiences ranging from golf and tennis to horseback riding on the beach and falconry. This year, Sea Island is offering not one but TWO special offers on Cyber Monday.
- The Deals: In honor of Sea Island’s 92nd Anniversary, book a stay in January or February at The Cloister or The Lodge and receive 92% off your third night; available to book through 2/29/20. Additionally, take 10% off each night you stay, up to 60% off, at The Cloister for stays from 11/29/19 through 12/20/20; available to book from 11/29 - 12/2. Offers are subject to availability and blackout dates may apply.
- How to Book: Visit [aventurasmayas.com]https://www.seaisland.com/
Located in the premiere Buckhead neighborhood of Atlanta, The Whitley is fresh off a multi-million dollar renovation that boasts a chic, Southern front porch atmosphere, classic Southern dining options at Trade Root restaurant and a newly renovated spa outfitted with a Himalayan Salt Room. The Whitley is extending its Cyber Monday sale through Travel Tuesday and ending on Wednesday - making it the perfect time to plan an early 2020 trip to Atlanta.
- The Deal: The Whitley is offering 30% off stays between 12/2/19 - 3/31/20. Discount available on bookings made between Monday (12/2/19) and Wednesday (12/4/19.)
- How to Book: Use code 7YM when booking directly at thewhitleyhotel.com
Block Island, Rhode Island
- Block Island Beach House: Centered around the iconic Surf Hotel, the new Block Island Beach House boasts fresh design and vintage beachfront rooms. Guests can book between November 29 and December 2 for 20% off winter and spring rates. Guests can book online at https://www.blockislandbeachhouse.com/ with promo code CYBERWEEKEND19 or by calling 401-466-5500 and mentioning the Cyber Weekend deal.
- Block Island Inns (Blue Dory / Avonlea)]: In Block Island, inns are a great accommodation for visitors who are looking to fully immerse themselves in the unique local culture. This year, Block Island Inns is bringing back their popular gift certificates promotion beginning on Black Friday through Cyber Monday. Guests will receive 15% off gift certificates under $500, 20% off gift certificates $500 or more. Call 401-466-5891 to buy, if guests buy online the discount is not able to be applied.
- Spring House Hotel: The Spring House Hotel with its breathtaking view of the Atlantic Ocean and Block Island's foothills, is one of Block Island's most elegant historic landmarks. Throughout its colorful 164-year history, the island's oldest hotel and resort has hosted notable guests, such as Ulysses S. Grant, Mark Twain, and Billy Joel. This Cyber Monday, Spring House is holding its 4th Annual Gift Card Promotion! On December 2nd for 24 hours, buy $1,000 in Spring House Hotel gift cards and receive $200 in free gift cards plus a complimentary night stay at the hotel. Visit https://www.springhouseblockisland.com/ on December 2nd or call 401-466-5844 to book directly through the hotel.
- Gurney’s Newport: This year for Cyber Monday, Gurney’s has created their most noteworthy deal of the year. The Gurney’s resorts Cyber Monday deal offers guests 40% off recently revamped suites and 30% off standard rooms. While you’re there enjoy Gurney’s heated themed igloos (think Roaring 20’s, Harry Potter, Astrology, etc.). Sale opens Thursday, November 28th through Cyber Monday and into Travel Tuesday, November 2, 2019. Travel is valid from December 1 through May 21, 2020. https://www.gurneysresorts.com/newport/packages
- The Break Hotel: Experience The Break’s vintage-chic inspired decor for a perfect off-season getaway. Located only 20 minutes from Newport, The Break is the ideal cozy getaway with a heated pool, fireplaces in every room and sunset ocean views. Stay one night and get the second 20% off, stay two nights and get the third 30% off or stay three nights and get the fourth night 40% off in stays through April 30, 2020. Book directly with the hotel by phone at 401-363-9800 and mention the Stay Longer and Save package.
- Forty 1 North [41north.com]: Bringing a modern elegance to Newport’s waterfront, Forty 1 North marries cool and casual luxury with an unbeatable location for an unforgettable experience. On Black Friday through Cyber Monday, all guest rooms are 50% off, valid for travel between December 1, 2019 until March 31, 2020. Book online using code CYBERSALE at https://gc.synxis.com/rez.aspx?Hotel=27956&Chain=6330&template=GCF&shell=MMS&promo=cyber18
- Wyndham Newport Hotel: As an idyllic New England escape, the Wyndham Newport Hotel is offering a 20% off discount, waived facility fee and two complimentary shuttle tickets per stay. Book online at https://www.wyndhamhotels.com
- Vacation Newport: Offering a diverse and eclectic collection of properties, Vacation Newport is offering guests the opportunity to save at all of its properties including East Island Reserve Hotel, and the all new dog-friendly Paws on Pelham. For Black Friday, guests can book between November 25-29, for 40% off stays between December 2 and March 31. Additionally, for one day only, on Cyber Monday, Vacation Newport is offering 25% off stays between December 2, 2019 and November 30, 2020.
St. Pete/Clearwater, Florida
St. Pete/Clearwater, FL is now the unexpected home to a world-class art & culture scene (Dali Museum +30 others), numerous outdoor/wellness activities (kayaking with manatees anyone?), and a hip F&B scene worth traveling for. Here are a few places to stay with Cyber Monday deals in 2019.
Gulf Strand Resort: Vacation condos on St. Pete Beach are offering a Stay 3 Nights & Get the 4th Night Free. Book directly by calling (727) 367-2878 or visit https://gulfstrand.com/ based on availability, stay must occur before January 31, 2020. Not valid on previously booked reservations, cannot be combined with any other special offer.
The Don CeSar: The “Pink Palace” of St. Pete is offering 40% off stays when you book between December 2 - 8 for stays between December 2, 2019 - September 30, 2020. Visit https://www.doncesar.com/ to book. Blackout dates may apply. Prepaid, non-negotiable and non-refundable.
Visit the gem nestled between Hollywood and Beverly Hills, the 1.9-square-mile city of West Hollywood, for true luxury, a thriving culinary scene and (very likely) a celebrity sighting. Some of its ritziest hotels, The London Hotel West Hollywood, The Grafton Chamberlain West Hollywood, Montrose West Hollywood and Palihouse West Hollywood, are offering Cyber Monday deals that make a trip to West Hollywood easier than ever.
- The Deal: Through Dec. 3, book a 3-night stay for Nov. 29, 2019 - Jan. 3, 2020 to receive $100 food and beverage credit during your story to be redeemed at any of The London’s restaurants - Boxwood Restaurant or London Bar & Sitting Room. Guests will also receive a welcome bottle of Moet & Chandon Champagne (Imperial or hotel's choice).
- How to Book: Book at https://www.thelondonwesthollywood.com/
- The Deal: Receive 25% off stays booked now through Dec. 3 for stays between Nov. 28 - Dec. 31, 2020.
- How to Book: Book directly on each hotel’s website.
- The Deal: On Cyber Monday only, receive 25% off Corner Suites, along with a 20% discount and complimentary WiFi, for stays between Dec. 2, 2019 and Feb. 29, 2020.
- How to Book: Visit Palihouse’s Cyber Monday page to book.