The Maricopa County Home and Landscape show is July 13-15 and I have the scoop on how you can get all sorts of freebies and discounts!
Let's start with admission.
Donate a new backpack at Gate Two and get two free admission tickets. That's more than $15 saved and the donations benefit the Maricopa County Education Service Agency.
Donate any five of the school supplies below, and get one free admission ticket:
- 4-pack of glue sticks
- Pack of ballpoint pens (12/box)
- Box of no. 2 pencils (12/box)
- Box of colored pencils (12/box)
- Box of water-based markers (8/box)
- Box of crayons (16/box)
- 4-pack of dry erase markers
- Single subject spiral-bound notebook
- Package of loose-leaf notebook paper
- Pocket folders
- Scotch tape
So now that you're inside, you can really put your wallet away because activities within the show are free!
That includes wine tastings, demos, and crafting classes, including one on how to make coffee bath bombs and sugar scrubs.
Even more, parking is free and the Home Show is fully indoors and air-conditioned.