Amazon Prime Day launches midnight PT on July 15 and will last for 48 hours! There's even a Prime Day Concert and Live Gaming Events! So, are you prepared? Here's everything you need to know!
Several retailers are preparing for a Prime Day battle! Last year, Amazon's site crashed within 15 minutes of the sale starting. So, these shops want you to know you can count of them!
Target is running "Deal Days" on July 15 and 16, and is also offering same-day delivery and pickup options. Expect big discounts on home items, apparel, recreation, small appliances and more! Target REDcard Members get an additional five percent off their purchase. Click here for more information.
Walmart's Google Week is live now! You have through July 16 to scope out the discounts. Some items are close to 50 percent off! Click here to see the deals!
eBay launched a three-week sale that started July 1. On July 15, expect a "Crash Sale"! According to the site, there will be, "doorbuster savings on top brands, including LG, Apple, Samsung, KitchenAid, Garmin, and more over 50% off — with a fresh batch of too-good-to-be-true deals that will drop if Amazon crashes." Now we understand the meaning of the name of the sale. eBay is also offering "Hot Deals on Hot Days" through July 22. Click here to learn more!
There are probably MANY more out there! So, check out your favorite store to see if it's offering an specials!
AMAZON PRIME PREP- USE THESE WEBSITES AND TIPS TO SAVE:
Though many of us might feel tempted to take the deal bait simply because the appearance of a discount exists, I'm here to reel you back into reality to make sure you save. So check on these sites before you check out!
First and foremost, search for items you're wanting to purchase BEFORE the sale starts. Then, do research!
Try browser extensions like WikiBuy or Honey. Those will automatically check for the lowest price when you search on Amazon.
Camel Camel Camel is FREE and tracks the pricing of Amazon products showing you its price history. You can even set a target price, and it will email you if the product falls below that number.
Also, check out FakeSpot. This site goes through reviews to find trustworthy ones for products you're interested in.
Check out their outlet, Deals of the Day and Lightning Deals sections.
Finally, sharing is caring! Amazon allows you to add others to your Prime account so you can share your shipping benefits with up to four people who are supposed to be living with you. Or, you can sign up for the FREE 30-day trial to experience the sales. Just don't forget to cancel it in time, so you don't get billed!
FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
Download the Amazon app on your phone and get ready for Prime Day Launches, Lightning Sales and other secretive deals that will be leaked!
Search for items you're interested in, add them to your "Watching" list, and you'll get a notification through the app when the deal is about to go live! When you get that notification, add it to your cart immediately and complete the purchase because the best deals are literally gone within seconds. Click here to see the basic play-by-play, as well as other general information.
Expect solid discounts on Amazon brand products and services. According to Amazon's website, you can get a $10 Amazon credit when you sign into the Amazon App for the first time (and another $10 Amazon credit after your first in-app purchase). You can also earn a $10 bonus when you reload $100 or more to your Amazon Gift Card Balance for the first time. Install Amazon Assistant to receive desktop notifications on deals you're watching and get $10 off your next order of $50 or more. And, when you spend $10 at Whole Foods Market (either in store on on Prime Now) between July 3 -16, get $10 on Amazon for Prime Day. There are so many incentives and perks!
Check out smile.amazon.com! It's a free and easy way to donate a portion of your purchase to a charity of your choice.
According to RetailMeNot, Prime Day is also the "official kick off to back-to-school shopping season", so be sure to look into those items as well. Just price compare to make sure the deals are as good as they appear.
We were sent a press release explaining that new deals will be revealed each day. The ones available now, according to the press release, are:
- Amazon Devices – Save $100 on Fire TV Recast, now starting at just $129.99 so you can cut the cord and record live over the air content for free. Plus, starting July 8, save $80 on Ring Video Doorbell Pro and an Echo Dot, just $169.
- Amazon Music – Prime members who haven’t yet tried Amazon Music Unlimited can get four months of the premium streaming tier for just $0.99 and enjoy unlimited access to more than 50 million songs, ad-free.
- Prime Video – Enjoy 50% off rentals on a collection of popular movies – starting from just $1.99.
- Twitch Prime – Prime members can unlock exclusive Legend and weapon skins for Apex Legends, and content from multiple EA SPORTS titles.
- Audible –Save 66% on your first 3 months of Audible – just $4.95 a month. Or save $30 when you sign up for an annual Audible membership and get an Echo Dot for just $0.99.
- Kindle Unlimited – Prime members who haven't yet tried Kindle Unlimited can get their first three months of unlimited reading free when they sign up.
- Amazon Fashion – Save up to 30% on Tommy Hilfiger men’s and women’s clothing, up to 30% on clothing from the Tommy Hilfiger Adaptive line, which are styles that make dressing easier for those with disabilities, and up to 30% on Tommy Hilfiger shoes, accessories and more, as well as up to 70% savings on Seafolly Australia Swimwear, up to 50% savings on athletic shoes from Reebok, Puma, and more, and up to 30% savings on kid’s and baby styles from Gerber, The Children's Place, and more, among other deals across Amazon Fashion.
- Amazon Brands – Save up to 50% off women’s active wear from Amazon Essentials, Core 10 and Starter, up to 40% on men’s shirts from Goodthreads, Buttoned Down and Amazon Essentials, up to 30% on women’s styles from Daily Ritual, up to 20% off furniture and décor from Rivet, Stone & Beam, and Ravenna Home, up to 20% off AmazonBasics, and up to 30% off everyday essentials from Solimo, Presto!, and Happy Belly, among others.
- Prime Now: Save up to 40% on the best of Amazon with free two-hour delivery on orders of $35 or more. Plus, new Prime Now customers can receive $15 off their order of $35 or more.
- AmazonFresh: Save up to 40% on groceries when shopping AmazonFresh. Plus, new AmazonFresh customers can get $15 off their first order of $35 or more.
- Prime Book Box - Prime members who are new to Prime Book Box can get 30% off their first box – just $13.99 for hand-picked children’s books delivered every 1, 2, or 3 months.
The release goes on to share these tips to save, and explains how to still shop small:
- Alexa Shopping – Alexa makes it easy to find the best Prime Day deals. Just ask, “Alexa, what are my Prime Day deals?”
- Amazon App – Shop anytime, anywhere with the Amazon App and ensure you never miss a deal. Starting today, Prime members who are new to the Amazon App can get up to $25 in Amazon credits when they sign in and use it for your first time. And starting July 8, tap the Prime Day banner within the Amazon App for a sneak peek of select products that will be deals this Prime Day. You can set an alert to notify you when the deal goes live by tapping “Notify Me”.
- Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card – Now through Prime Day, when Prime members apply and are approved for the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card they will instantly receive an $80gift card that is added directly to their Amazon.com Gift Card balance. With no annual credit card fee and 5% back at Amazon.com and Whole Foods Markets with an eligible Prime membership, cardmembers earn rewards every day.
- Amazon Pay – Now through Prime Day and while supplies last, Prime members who use Amazon Pay can shop on dozens of sites, including Vineyard Vines, Lulu and Georgia, Glasses USA, Lunya and more, earning an Amazon.com Gift Card with a purchase. Go to pay.amazon.com to learn more, as these exciting offers vary per site. Limited offers available.
- Shop Small and Medium-sized Businesses – Prime members can shop hundreds of thousands of Prime Day deals from small and medium-sized businesses around the globe this Prime Day. Save up to 30% on select Amazon Handmade products, including jewelry, wall art, home décor, kitchen supplies and gifts leading up to Prime Day.
- Amazon Books and Amazon 4-star – Beginning July 6, members who shop at any of our Amazon Books locations across the U.S., or our Amazon 4-star locations – now open for their first Prime Day – can get a $10 Amazon.com Gift Card on a purchase of $50 or more throughout the store. Prime members shopping at Amazon Books and Amazon 4-star locations will find exclusive Prime Day giveaways and deals on products from our top categories online including on devices, electronics, toys, books, home and kitchen products, and more.To find a store near you, visit: www.amazon.com/stores/PrimeDay.
What tricks do you have to save? Let us know! Happy shopping!