A woman is hospitalized after a fire broke out in Apache Junction.
Fire crews responded to the fire around 3 p.m. Thursday at a double-wide trailer in the area of McKellips Boulevard and Saguaro Drive.
According to the Superstition Fire & Medical District, the woman has been taken to the emergency room after suffering serious burns.
#BREAKING SFMD & MFMD crews working structure fire @ Saguaro & McKellips. Defensive fire w/ 1 patient transported to ER w/ burn injuries.
— SFMD (@sfmd_az_gov) April 13, 2017
Fire crews say the fire started from a cigarette that caught fire on a couch.
Stay with ABC15 News and abc15.com for the latest updates.