Two dogs die in north Phoenix house fire, homeowner blames generator

Posted at 4:40 AM, May 26, 2017
and last updated 2017-05-26 08:57:55-04

Two dogs are dead after a house fire in north Phoenix Friday morning. 

The fire happened near 20th Street and Cactus Road just after 2:30 a.m. 

Two dogs did not survive, but three were able to be rescued, according to information from the scene. 

The homeowner reportedly said the cause of the fire was from a generator. 

Details are still limited at this time. Stay with ABC15 and for updates on this developing story.