PHOENIX — Just in case you forget something or need to grab a last-minute dessert, some grocery stores will be open on Thanksgiving Day.
Fry's, Sprout's, AJ's Fine Foods, Safeway, Albertsons, Bashas, Food City, WinCo, and Whole Foods will all be open with limited hours on Thursday, Nov. 26.
Target, Walmart, Natural Grocers, Aldi, Trader Joe's, Costco and Sam's Club are closed on Thanksgiving.
Here are the Thanksgiving Day grocery hours:
- Fry's Food Stores: Closes at 5 p.m.
- Bashas': Closes at 3 p.m.
- Food City: Closes at 4 p.m.
- Sprouts Farmers Market: 7 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- AJ's Fine Foods: 6 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Safeway: 6 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Albertsons: 6 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- WinCo Foods: Closes at 3 p.m. (people recommended to arrive by 2 p.m.)
- Whole Foods: 6 a.m. or 7 a.m. until 5 p.m.
- Lee Lee Supermarkets: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. (Chandler and Peoria locations)
Opening hours may vary from store to store. We recommend calling your nearest grocery store to double-check their opening hours.