Drive in Phoenix? The red light cameras are making a come back.
Phoenix police said the cameras will be operational on Wednesday, May 18.
According to police, the photo enforcement vendor is now in compliance with the Arizona Attorney General’s office.
Red-light intersections in Phoenix:
1. 35th Avenue and McDowell S/B
2. 35th Avenue and Cactus E/B
3. 35th Avenue and Glendale N/B
4. 7th Street and Bell E/B
5. 24th Street and Thomas N/B
6. 50th Street and Ray E/B
7. Central and McDowell S/B
8. Tatum and Thunderbird N/B
9. 53rd Avenue and Indian School Road E/B
10. 67th Avenue and McDowell S/B (change of captured direction)
11. 12th Street and Camelback E/B
12. 16th Street and Jefferson S/B