A gas leak in Phoenix is causing delays for many drivers.
The leak happened overnight at 32nd Street and Indian School Road.
Phoenix fire said a water crew was digging in the area when the smelled natural gas. Southwest Gas was called to the scene and found the leak and clamped it off.
Officials said it will take several hours for the repairs to finish. Many roads in the area are also closed while crews work to repair the damage.
According to Phoenix fire, residents and businesses in the area are safe but gas service will be impacted until the leak is fixed.