First-alarm HAZMAT fire at warehouse contained

Posted at 3:46 PM, May 12, 2016
and last updated 2016-05-12 19:28:23-04

Phoenix firefighters were called out to a first-alarm fire at a warehouse facility near Broadway Road and 19th Avenue Thursday afternoon.

The Phoenix Fire Department says propane and other hazardous materials were in the warehouse when the fire started. Crews were able to contain the fire before any of the hazardous material was impacted. 

No word yet what started the fire. One man in his 50's was transported to a local hospital with burn injuries but is in stable condition.