News

Actions

Fire starts near water heater at Phoenix home

Posted at 5:09 AM, Sep 22, 2016
and last updated 2016-09-22 08:09:06-04

Firefighters had to force their way through the door of a burning mobile home in Phoenix around 2:45 Thursday morning.

A fire reportedly started in the water heater outside the home -- located near 24th Street and McDowell Road -- then spread inside.

Fire crews put the flames out quickly before the home was extensively damaged or anyone was injured.

Officials are still looking for the people who live at the home and are looking into the exact cause of the blaze.