Maintenance and improvement projects will close or restrict several Valley freeways this weekend, according to the Arizona Department of Transportation.
Loop 202 Santan Freeway will shut down in both directions, and I-10 will have closures, along with lane restrictions. See ADOT's Weekend Travel Advisory:
- Both US 60 ramps to southbound Loop 202 closed. State Route 24 (Gateway Freeway) closed at Ellsworth Road.
- DETOUR: Alternate routes include US 60 and Loop 101 (Price Freeway) as well as Loop 202 (Red Mountain Freeway). Please allow extra travel time. NOTE: Crews will work to reopen sections of Loop 202 in stages as the work progresses over the weekend.
- Both I-17 ramps to eastbound I-10 at the Stack closed.
- DETOUR: Eastbound I-10 traffic can detour to southbound I-17 at the Stack and connect with I-10 at the “Split” interchange near Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport.
- The southbound SR 51 and westbound Loop 202 ramps to westbound I-10 at the Mini-Stack interchange closed. Drivers using the westbound Sky Harbor Boulevard exit to westbound I-10 or the westbound I-10 on-ramp at Washington Street will only be able to access northbound SR 51 or eastbound Loop 202 (Red Mountain Freeway).
- Southbound I-17 ramp to westbound I-10 near Sky Harbor Airport closed.
- DETOUR: Westbound I-10 traffic approaching the closure can detour on northbound I-17 and connect with I-10 at the Stack interchange north of Van Buren Street.
Click here to see a map of the restrictions.
Have a safe weekend!