NewsNational News

Actions

Man burned to death after portable potty catches fire

A man killed after a Port A Potty next to Ravens stadium caught fire.
Posted at 6:02 PM, Feb 17, 2019
and last updated 2019-02-18 06:43:08-05

BALTIMORE, MD — A man was burned to death after a portable bathroom broke out in flames on Sunday afternoon.

The incident occurred just after 3 p.m. in Lot H located in the 1100 block of Russell Street outside of Ravens Stadium.

Baltimore City Fire officials say a stadium security guard called 911 after finding three portable potties engulfed in flames. An adult male was seen on fire coming from the stalls and collapsed and died.

A Baltimore City Police spokeswoman said the incident being investigated as an accidental death.