Looking for a job? There are countless opportunities for work in the Valley. Here are ten companies and job fairs that can help you land a position now:
1. Macy's: If you’re looking for a great company culture with a recognized name, join the Macy’s family. A distribution center in Goodyear is hiring for seasonal warehouse associates. No prior work experience is necessary and all walk-ins are welcome. Enjoy multiple benefits, including flexible scheduling, available overtime and extra pay for night and weekend shifts. Visit macysJOBS.com and apply for full and part-time seasonal opportunities to join the team this holiday season. Macy's Credit and Customer Services is a paid sponsor of ABC15.
2. LocalWork.com Fall Career Expo: Thousands of jobs are open with more than 45 companies at this job fair. The event includes networking opportunities as well as on-site, employment matching, resume help and free social media headshots. To RSVP, click here.
IF YOU GO: Monday, October 23, 2017, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Sheraton Mesa Hotel at Wrigleyville West
860 N. Riverview, Mesa, AZ 85201
3. Bank of America: Bank of America is looking to hire Collections & Recovery Specialists in Phoenix. Applicants must have prior collections, customer service or contact center experience. Time and location will be given once registration and application online are submitted. To do so, click here and reference requisition number 17068099. Then email Janelle Clowney-Mayberry at Janelle.Clowney-Mayberry@bankofamerica.com -- be sure to give your full name, email, phone number, position title and job number.
4. City of Phoenix: The City of Phoenix has approximately 100 jobs open right now. Apply to be a court supervisor, intern, engineer, detention officer, librarian, traffic maintenance worker or other. See all job openings, fill out an application and learn more about working for the city here.
5. Paradise Valley Unified School District: Make a difference in the community by applying for one of more than 100 jobs at Paradise Valley schools. Apply to be a sports coach, teacher, crosswalk guard, substitute nurse, aide, accounting technician, custodian or other. See all jobs here.
6. HonorHealth: If you have medical experience, apply for a job with Honor Health. More than 250 positions are open for a variety of levels and specialties. Jobs as clinical researchers, registered nurses, medical directors, pharmacy specialists, therapists, patient care technicians and more are open. However, facilities also need food workers, dishwashers, schedulers, payroll specialists and more. All open jobs are listed here.
7. Auto Auction/Auto Now Financial Services: This company is looking to hire workers around the Valley. Sales managers and representatives, bilingual representatives, customer service professionals and more jobs are open right now. See the Jobing.com listings here.
8. Infusionsoft: This software company focused on small business is hosting a Customer Support Hiring Event October 25 and October 26 at their Chandler office, 1260 S. Spectrum Blvd. Job seekers are asked to come for a short interview with a member of their team during one of two sessions. Both events will be from 4:30 p.m. to 7 p.m. Register here or a priority interview spot.
9. GoDaddy: An open house for Arizona veterans and their spouses is scheduled for October 26 in Tempe. Applicants will have the change to tour the Global Technology Center at GoDaddy to learn about the company's culture, benefits, and to speak directly with recruiters about opportunities in Customer Care. This event will take place from 4 p.m. until 7 p.m. at 2155 E GoDaddy Way, Tempe, AZ 85284. If you're interested in this event, register here.
10. WageWorks: WageWorks, an on-demand provider of consumer-directed benefits, is hosting a three-day hiring event for inbound customer service positions. The company offers four weeks of paid training, opportunities for advancement, and Monday through Friday shifts. The hiring events will take place on October 25 from 2 p.m. until 4 p.m. and October 26 from 3 p.m. until 5 p.m. Click here for more information.