CVS Health is doubling its drive-thru coronavirus testing sites around the country and adding 10 new sites in Arizona.
The company announced Thursday their plan to add 2,000 new coronavirus test sites at CVS Pharmacy locations. They hope to have a total of more than 4,000 locations countrywide by mid-October.
The tests are self-swab and are provided at no cost to patients, available to those meeting CDC criteria. Patients must register in advance at CVS.com. Test results generally come back in about two to three days.
To find the nearest test site near you, click here. The sites opening Friday, Sept. 18, are:
• CVS Pharmacy, 280 North Avondale Boulevard, Avondale, AZ 85323
• CVS Pharmacy, 8245 West Thomas Road, Phoenix, AZ 85033
• CVS Pharmacy, 6002 North 7th Street, Phoenix, AZ 85014
• CVS Pharmacy, 21001 North Tatum Boulevard, Suite 82, Phoenix, AZ 85050
• CVS Pharmacy, 7901 East Thomas Road, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
• CVS Pharmacy, 19505 North Sunrise Boulevard, Surprise, AZ 85374
• CVS Pharmacy, 16545 East Palisades Boulevard, Fountain Hills, AZ 85268
• CVS Pharmacy, 7901 East Golf Links Road, Tucson, AZ 85730
• CVS Pharmacy, 7499 East Broadway, Tucson, AZ 85710
• CVS Pharmacy, 2800 South 4th Avenue, Yuma, AZ 85364