If you haven’t read Michelle Obama’s book yet, you may be behind the curve.
This week, Obama's memoir “Becoming” became the longest-running book in the number one spot on Amazon since “Fifty Shades of Grey” was released six years ago, CNN Business reports.
So far, Obama’s book has been the best-seller for nine weeks in a row.
CNN Business says another book took the top spot on day 47, but was again bumped down by “Becoming”.
Amazon’s other top-selling books since they started tracking in 1995 were:
- "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire" in 2000
- "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix" in 2003
- "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" in 2005
- "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" in 2007
- "Da Vinci Code" in 2003
- "A New Earth: Awakening to Your Life's Purpose” in 2008
- "Fifty Shades of Grey" in 2012.