PHOENIX — Looking for a safe and fun way to spend Halloween with your kids? The Children’s Museum of Phoenix has just the thing, trick-or-treating at the museum!
“Ghosts and ghouls will have a bewitchingly good time as they trick-or-treat through Museum exhibits, monster mash on the dance floor, and explore three floors of imaginative play!”
On Thursday, October 31 from 9 a.m. until 4 p.m. kids can go around the museum exploring fun things and trick-or-treating will be available at various exhibits.
Here is a full list of activities on Thursday, October 31:
- 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. – trick-or-treat the exhibits
- 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. – caramel apples (costs extra)
- 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. – carnival games
- 11 a.m. – fashion fright show
- 1 p.m. – costume parade
- 1 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. – caramel apples (costs extra)
The trick-or-treating treats are free with paid museum admission, fees for additional paid activities start at $8.