The shopping does not end on Friday! Shop small with us this Saturday, Nov. 24 by supporting local businesses.
We have a list of all the places you won’t want to pass up.
Historic Downtown Buckeye
Join us for Buckeye Shop Small in Historic Downtown Buckeye. It runs from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. at Benbow Veterans Memorial Park There will be local merchants and music blasting all day! Swag bags will also be given out in the morning with some lucky winners walking away with “Buckeye Bucks.” This reward is only valid at participating shops in Buckeye on Nov. 24.
Bookmans Entertainment Exchange
Bookmans has all things entertainment from books to movies, music to instruments. Between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. on Saturday, the store will being giving away prizes, donating to local charities and hosting scavenger hunts. The store is located at 8034 N. 19th Ave., Phoenix, AZ.
If you want to shop local, you cannot miss this. Phoenix Flea is a modern market for handcrafted, curated vintage, fine art, fashion, artisan food and more! With over 150 local businesses, you are sure to find just what you need. It takes place from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Heritage Square and Science Park in Downtown Phoenix. Tickets to the event can be purchased online.
This music and movie retailer has all the sales you could ask for this weekend, including:
- 20% off glass case sale (pre-owned items only)
- Buy 3 get the 4th free pre-owned music (CDs, LPs, tapes), movies (DVDs, Blu-Ray, VHS) & books/graphics novels
- 30% off pre-owned electronics
- Additional 15% off new clearance vinyl (including boxsets)
- Additional 50% off pre-owned CD sale bins
- Buy one, get one free on all pre-owned clothing
- Other in-store specials (see stores for details)
- 33% off all Zia merchandise (Saturday exclusive)
- Bring in your local business receipt, get 20% off any single item (Saturday exclusive)