Black Friday sales are usually the prime time to pick up major deals on gifts for friends and family.
However, the JCPenney Black Friday ad, leaked Thursday, may motivate you to finish your Thanksgiving turkey a little early for a shopping trip, especially if you’re looking to upgrade your kitchen appliances and cookware.
JCPenney Black Friday kitchen deals
JCPenney’s doorbuster deals, which run from when stores open 3 p.m. Thanksgiving Day through 5 p.m. Black Friday, feature small appliances, cookware, cutlery and food storage solutions for as little as $4.99.
Here are just a few of the best deals from the 72-page circular:
- Cooks 1.5 qt. slow cooker - $4.99
- Cooks 6 qt. stainless steel slow cooker – $7.99, after rebate (originally $50)
- Cooks food processor – $9.99, after rebate
- Pyrex 8-piece sculptured bowl set– $10, after rebate
- Anchor Hocking 24-piece food storage set – $10, after rebate
- Farberware Cooks 34-piece cutlery set – $19.99, after rebate
- Cooks or Phillippe Richard open-stock cookware – $9.99, after rebate
- Cooks Power Blender– $7.99, after rebate
If you’re looking for gift ideas (for friends, family or yourself) that aren’t kitchen related, here’s a sample of some other solid deals you can find at JCPenney starting on Thanksgiving, courtesy of BFAds.net.:
- 1/10-cttw. Diamond Stud Sterling Silver Earrings – $20.00
- North Pole Throws (Assorted) – 60% Off
- 3-pc. Leah or Cheetah Comforter Sets – $18.00
- The Curve Contour Memory Foam Pillow – $10.00
- Home Expressions Solid or Print Microfiber Sheet Sets (2-pk.) – $27.00
- Fashion Jewelry – $10.00 or Less
- Womens Boots – $19.99
- Carters 1-pc. Sleepwear – $7.00
- Matrix, Paul Mitchell, or Sebastian Gift Sets – $11.99
This story originally appeared on Simplemost. Checkout Simplemost for other great tips and ideas to make the most out of life.