Ready for a new gig or maybe a whole new career? Check out these 9 Valley companies ready to hire YOU!
1. Desert Diamond Casino West Valley is holding a HUGE hiring event Thursday, December 19 from 9AM-6PM at the Desert Diamond Casino West Valley Administration Offices at 9431 W. Northern Ave., Glendale. The hiring event will include free food for applicants, raffle prizes, and on the spot job offers. They’re looking to fill 500 full and part-time positions in roles ranging from security to dealers and even player development. Desert Diamond Casino is offering compensation packages with attractive salaries and generous benefit packages including paid time off; comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans; 401K match; and more. For full listings or to apply online click here.
2. Join USAA's team in North Phoenix and benefit from their holistic employee benefits package which includes: on-site clinic and fitness centers, education assistance, personalized financial advice, and so much more! USAA is currently hiring in their IT and Claims Department – see all open positions here.
3. Do you want your health and wellness to be supported be supported by your employer? The U-Haul Headquarters, conveniently located in Downtown Phoenix, is committed to improving human lives and supporting their team members with numerous health initiatives. They just had the groundbreaking on their new health and wellness facility on campus! U-haul is currently hiring in their engineering and technology departments. Get your career moving now with U-Haul and check out all their open positions here.
4. Are you a veteran looking for a new career? Ring is now hiring military veterans and their spouses for their Technical Customer Service department in Tempe. Join their mission to reduce crime and empower consumers with smart home security products. More details about all career opportunities and Ring's award-winning company culture available here.
5. State Farm is looking to hire over 100 people in the Phoenix area. Positions range from IT to banking, underwriting to customer care. They offer great benefits like employee mentoring, tuition reimbursement and 401K plans. See all open positions here.
6.The Census Bureau is hiring THOUSANDS of people across the country to help out with the 2020 Census. Decennial census data is used to determine your representation in Congress, as well as how funds are spent for roads, schools, hospitals, and more. They have a wide range of positions from census takers to recruiting assistants, office staff and even supervisors. Apply online here.
7. Sprouts Farmers Market is opening a new 30,000 square foot store in Cave Creek and looking to fill approximately 140 full and part time positions. Opportunities include Department Managers, Assistant Department Managers and Clerks, Cashiers, and more. They’re holding a hiring fair Wednesday, January 15 from 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.; Thursday, January 16 from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. at Cambria Desert Ridge – 4425 East Irma Lane; Phoenix, AZ 85050. You can also apply online here.
8. United Health Group hosts the Phoenix Service and Inside Sales Virtual Career Fair, happening Wednesday, January 8 from 11AM-1PM. Connect from your smartphone, tablet, or computer to chat with recruiters and learn more about exciting Customer Service, Provider Data, and Inside Sales opportunities in Phoenix! Click here for more information.
9. Raising Cane's Chicken Fingers is on the lookout for talented individuals to join their team. With its second Tempe restaurant rapidly nearing completion, the popular Louisiana-based brand is seeking 85 crewmembers for multiple positions at the restaurant, which will be located at 1781 E. Warner Road, opening January 28. Interviews will be held through Jan. 9 at the Home2 Suites located at 7200 S. Price Road in Tempe. From Jan. 10-20, interviews will be held at the new restaurant. Interested crewmember candidates are encouraged to apply online here, or text RCJOBS to 97211.