Let’s get to work! Here are 8 Valley companies looking to hire!
For more jobs resources, visit abc15.com/jobs.
1. US Power AZ PPE is hiring 150 people for their NEW manufacturing plant in Mesa. The plant will assemble reusable 3-ply smart masks. The company is hiring for both full and part time positions; training will be provided for all roles. Available positions include Controller, Quality Control Supervisor, Quality Control Line Operator, Assembly Line Lead Shift Supervisor, Assembly Line Operator, Material Handling, Shipping and Receiving, Shipping Box Stocker. Find more info here.
2. Santander Consumer USA, a consumer finance company focused on vehicle finance and third-party servicing, is now hiring in Mesa! They have over 60 openings to fill in the month of October in Collections, Customer Service, Payment Processing, Funding and more. They offer a comprehensive benefits package available on your first day of hire, and we are temporarily working from home. Explore all career opportunities here.
3. Freedom Financial Network believes their people are the key drivers of their market-defining innovation and success. A career with Freedom Financial comes with an inclusive and caring culture that positions each employee to do their very best work. Freedom is currently hiring for their Customer Service, Accounting, Engineering, and Information Technology teams in Tempe. Want a rewarding career with this inclusive company? Apply with Freedom Financial today by clicking here.
4. CarMax, the nation’s largest retailer of used cars, is hiring for their Customer Experience Center in Tempe. Bring your curiosity and CarMax will provide you with opportunities to continue learning, to grow your skills, and to shape your career. Explore open positions with CarMax and apply today here.
5. Axon is now hiring in Scottsdale for many positions across their Sales, Operations, and Engineering teams. Working for Axon, you’ll be motivated to work on projects you believe in be empowered to make change. They offer benefits like parental leave, gym and fitness discounts, and discretionary PTO allowing you to keep a balanced healthy life along with your successful career. Check out their open positions here and apply today here.
6. Looking for a career with delicious perks? Domino’s Pizza is hiring all across the state of Arizona with positions from drivers all the way to management. Competitive pay, flexible hours, and some of the best pizza and sides in town. See all the open positions here.
7. Allied Universal a leading security and facility services company in North America, is seeking to hire 1,000+ security professionals in Arizona. The open house hiring events are being held every Tuesday and Wednesday in August and September from 10 am to 1 pm at the company’s branch offices in Phoenix (3030 N. Central Avenue Suite 407, Phoenix, AZ 85012) and Mesa (1001 W. Southern Ave. Suite 235, Mesa, AZ 85210). Allied Universal also employs a virtual interview process where applicants can complete the company’s online application from the comfort of their home through highly advanced video interviewing technology. Applicants can apply online here.
8. Voya Financial knows the importance of taking care of their employees. Their award-winning culture and dedication to the community make Voya a best place to work! They are currently hiring for their Retirement Customer Contact Center Representative role with an immediate start date of 10/5/20. Check out the open position and apply to a career you will love today! More info here!