Ready for a new gig or a whole new career? These 8 Valley companies are ready to hire you!
1. Multiple Banner Health facilities are having Open Interview Days where Registered Nurses, Nursing Assistants and other healthcare professionals are welcome to walk-in and talk with Recruiters and Hiring Managers. Bring your resume! Visit Banner Health Careers Facebook page here for full details on the events! The FIRST is happening at Banner Del E. Webb, Monday October 7 from 9AM-2PM at 14502 W. Meeker Blvd., Sun City West 85357. The second happens Thursday, October 10th from 9AM-2PM at Banner Desert Medical Center, 1400 S. Dobson in Mesa, 85202.
2. TTEC is hosting not one but THREE Spooktacular career fairs across the Valley, Tuesday October 8 from 9AM-3PM. Positions include customer service representatives, sales representatives, outbound business to business sales and social media marketing. With one in Phoenix and 2 in Tempe, visit the one closest to you. Click here for all the details and locations.
3. Phoenix’s 19th Annual Diversity Employment Day Career Fair is happening Wednesday, October 9 starting at 11AM. Over 20 major employers recruiting including: DeVry University, Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale (Troon North),U.S. Dept of Interior, HDR Inc., Marc Community Resources, Dept. of Public Safety Standards & Training, Nucor, Arizona State University, Health Services Advisory Group, Medtronic, Graybar, Arizona's Children Association, US Foods, Microchip Technology, Computershare, Cox Communications, Synchrony, Freeport McMoRan Inc., Advance Auto Parts, JDA Software, Mesa Public Schools, Arizona Capitol Times, Bonneville Phoenix, Rummel Construction, Inc, Event Management and more! They have hundreds of opportunities from entry to professional level. More information is available here.
4. Charles Schwab is now hiring in Phoenix for internships and customer service roles. Gain experience in an award-winning company culture that shares your values. See all open positions with Charles Schwab and start your journey to becoming a Schwabbie today! Click here for the details.
5. Don’t let the insurance industry intimidate you! Farmers Insurance is now hiring at their Phoenix location for Customer Service Positions and Claims Positions. Farmers is a company that treats their employees like family and assures they’re taken care of. Find your new career with them today by clicking here.
6. Does a career in the financial industry interest you? Voya Financial is hosting a company funded 4-week training for the Securities Industry Essentials exam October 29-November 21. Each qualified candidate who completes this training will receive a contingent offer as a licensed customer contact center representative at Voya's Tempe office. Find more info and apply for this career opportunity here.
7. GoDaddy is hiring for Customer Consultation and Care roles at their Gilbert and Tempe locations. GoDaddy was recently named one of Arizona’s Most Admired Companies 2019. Join this award-winning company and their mission to radically shift the global economy today! Click here for all the info.
8. Coast to Coast Career Fairs is holding hiring event FREE to job seekers. Meet face to face with top employers hiring for Sales, Customer Service, Retail, Financial Services, Management, I.T., Government positions and more! This will be a great opportunity to meet local, regional, and Fortune 500 Companies with immediate job openings in the Valley. The event is open to executive level experienced professionals as well as entry level and recent college graduates. This is your chance to meet directly with hiring managers! Make sure to register so that companies can review your resume prior to attending the career fair. Register in advance here.