Let’s get to work! Here are 8 Valley companies ready to hire YOU!
For more jobs resources, visit abc15.com/jobs.
1. Looking for a job in Tempe? The City of Tempe is sponsoring this virtual job fair series to bring qualified talent and great Tempe companies together. Learn about great companies and current openings at the Tempe Virtual Job Fair to take place on January 26. Get your resume posted and matched with specific job opportunities. This event is free and will be held from 9 to 11 a.m. 10 -12 companies will present current hiring opportunities. RSVP for this event today here!
2. Northern Trust is committed to capitalizing on the strengths and individual differences across their diverse workforce. They have 11 Resource Councils which connect employees from different backgrounds, provide networking and mentoring opportunities, and so much more. The Northern Trust commitment to diversity is just one of the many reasons they’ve been named a Fortune World’s Most Admired Company 14 consecutive years in a row. They are now hiring in Arizona from entry-level to senior positions. Check out open positions with Northern Trust and apply today here.
3. Workiva is a 2020 Fortune Best Workplaces in Technology and they're hiring in Arizona! Workiva's culture of diversity and inclusion increases employee engagement, empowerment, and satisfaction. A career with Workiva includes award-winning perks and benefits like paid time off, parental leave, volunteer time off, health and wellness perks and more! Grow your career with this award-winning technology company by exploring open careers today. Now hiring Senior Product Manager, User Experience Manager, Director of Social Media, Senior Director of Total Rewards, and more. Get the details here.
4. RepairSmith is is the first and only full-service mobile delivery solution for car repair and maintenance - all backed by a 12-month/12,000-mile warranty. • The company is primarily hiring mobile mechanics who drive custom-built sprinter repair vans outfitted with state-of-the-art tools and equipment and can check, diagnose, and identify any issue – and fix it right in a driveway or parking lot. Working at RepairSmith, mechanics have an exciting career at a growing tech company, the company is backed by Daimler AG (the parent company of Mercedes-Benz) and RepairSmith's mechanics are employees of the company, not contract or gig economy workers and receive full benefits including employee benefits as well as paid sick leave. You can view all open positions here.
5. At TestNOW, a subsidiary of Embry Health, they strive to increase access to healthcare across the state of Arizona. They are a multi-site operation with COVID-19 drive-thru testing sites located throughout Maricopa, Pinal, Cochise and Mohave Counties. Test/clinic sites operate a variety of hours with many being open 24/7. Locations of clinic sites cover diverse locations such as parking lots, long term temporary structures, and community college locations. With positive COVID-19 cases slowly on the rise, they are hiring additional Nurse Practitioners, RNs, LPNs, CNAs, EMTs, Medical Assistants, First Responders, Phlebotomists and Admins. They’re hiring 300 people within a month period. Interested in joining a company that's going to help stop COVID-19 through testing vaccinations and other services? Apply here.
6. Dog Haus, the craft casual gourmet hot dog, sausage and burger concept recently announced is opening a new location in Tempe is now hiring 60 positions for the new restaurant. They offer competitive pay, flexible scheduling, and room for advancement. Those interested in applying can send their resume to Tempe@DogHaus.com or drop resumes off in person at 430 N. Scottsdale Rd. in the Watermark shopping center in Tempe.
7. Voya Financial’s culture is built on a foundation of trust, integrity and transparency with 93 percent of Voya employees saying that you are made to feel welcome when you join Voya, according to the 2020 “Great Place to Work” employee survey. Voya’s unique culture is also backed by numerous awards and recognitions that include: Fortune’s 2020 list of the World’s Most Admired Companies; Ethisphere Institute’s 2020 World’s Most Ethical Companies and the 2020 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index (GEI) in recognition of their efforts in advancing women’s equality. Voya offers full benefits with no waiting period and a competitive base salary. Voya is now hiring for their Retirement Customer Service class starting on 2/22. Apply here.
8. CVS Health is a healthcare company with a suite of integrated services that helps patients get the care they need. The company aims to help people on their path to better health. CVS achieves this through health services and community pharmacists. When you work for CVS Health, you are positively influencing individuals and the community’s health behaviors every day. As a values-based company, they’re committed to hiring veterans, which shows as they were named 2019 Best For Vets: Employers from Military Times. CVS Health announced the hiring of hundreds of new jobs throughout Arizona over the coming months due to more influenza vaccinations and COVID-19. Check out their open positions here.