Looking for a new job? Here are 8 Valley companies hiring people right now!
1. Farmers Insurance is offering new job opportunities at their award-winning campus in North Phoenix. Farmers Insurance was recently recognized by Fortune Magazine on the 100 "Best Companies to Work for" list. As they expand their Arizona location, they are looking to fill a variety of roles in their customer care and claims departments. Explore these opportunities here.
2. Voya Financial is hiring for their newest Arizona location, in Tempe, right by Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport and Arizona State University. By 2020, Voya plans to bring more than 1,000 new jobs to the Phoenix area. This offers plenty of opportunity for new hires to establish their career path in a Fortune 500 company, while serving the financial needs of approximately 14.3 million customers. They’re looking to fill open positions in customer service and operational support departments. Head here for more information.
3. Bring your passion for patient care and check out Banner Health! Opportunities for Patient Care Assistants and Nursing Assistants, are available at Banner Health locations throughout the East & West Valley. They offer employment options to match your career and lifestyle needs including full-time, part-time and registry options through Banner Staffing Services. Apply now here.
4. The Crayola Experience in Chandler is looking for “Color Crew” members. Crayola Experience's Color Crew is dedicated to making every guest's visit memorable. Color Crew members are responsible for attractions, retail, admissions, food & beverage, warehouse, custodial services and entertainment. Creative jobs with colorful benefits including discounts, flexible schedules, and even an education assistance program. They’re holding hiring fairs all month long. Click here for more.
5. Freedom Financial Network, an award-winning and veteran-committed employer, is actively hiring for a variety of careers at their newest campus in Tempe. Freedom Financial Network is looking to fill open positions in Engineering, IT, Compliance and Customer Service departments. Since its humble beginnings in 2002, Freedom Financial Network has helped to resolve $10 billion in debt! Every team member has contributed to this success, achieving their mission to provide financial solutions, service and education enabling consumers to reduce debt, build wealth and achieve financial freedom. Learn more by clicking here.
6. The 20th annual Phoenix sales, professional, and customer service job fair is happening Wednesday, April 17. Meet, sit down and interview with Fortune 500 employers at The Phoenix Premiere Sales & Professional Career Fair. Professional Dress (suit & tie or business attire) Bring plenty of resumes. Industries represented at the Career Fairs: Sales, Inside Sales, Outside Sales, Retail, Financial Sales, B2B Sales, Customer Service, Industrial Sales, Consulting, Customer Service, Security Sales, Insurance, Retail, Telecommunications, Logistics Sales, Solar, Marketing Sales, Management, Banking and more. All the info can be found here.
7. Telexende is hiring Sales Development Reps to join their growing out bound sales team. The hiring event happens Thursday, April 11. Join their team representing Fortune 500 clients. They will be conducting same day interviews and will be looking to start ASAP. If you or someone you know is interested in attending please register through Eventbrite here.
8. Coast to Coast Career Fairs is hosting a hiring event FREE to job seekers on April 22. This will be a great opportunity to meet local, regional, and Fortune 500 Companies with immediate job openings in your area. The event is open to executive level experienced professionals as well as entry level and recent college graduates. This is your chance to meet directly with hiring managers! Make sure to register so that companies can review your resume prior to attending the career fair. Find more information here.