Looking for a new gig? How about a whole new career? Here are 8 Valley companies that are hiring people right now!
1. Spear Education, the largest dental education company in the world, is hiring for immediate openings in their customer success department. Spear Education prides itself as a service-oriented company that provides plenty of perks for its team members, including free snacks, coffee, tea, and a gym with yoga classes. Learn more and apply now for career opportunities at their North Scottsdale location here.
2. Voya Financial is hiring for customer care roles in their Tempe office, after receiving a 'Best Place to Work" spot in the Disability Equality Index for the second year in a row. Voya is committed to supporting employees with special needs, as well as their families and caregivers. If this is an important factor in your career search, make sure to explore hiring opportunities with Voya's Arizona team here.
3. 1,100 jobs are up for grabs at the West Valley Diversity Job Fair. Some of the featured companies include Republic Services, United States Census, Shamrock Foods Company, Desert Diamond Casinos & Entertainment, Magellan Health, Albertsons Companies, Maximus, Service Corporation International, Arizona Department of Economic Security, Arizona @ Work Veterans, and many more. Jobertising.com has partnered with some of Glendale’s best companies to bring you the West Valley Job Fair at Topgolf Glendale (located at 6101 N. 99th Ave., Glendale, AZ 85305). The job fair will take place on Wednesday, July 24, 2019, from 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. Make sure to bring plenty of resumes and dress ready to interview. Attendance is free for job seekers. To register please visit Jobertising.com.
4. Queen Creek Unified School District is hiring teachers for CTE Health Careers. Their goals are to prepare and train students for the state Certified/Licensed Nursing Assistant exam and provide supervision of nursing activities performed by nursing students in accordance with current federal state and local standard, guidelines, and regulations to ensure that the highest degree of quality care is maintained at all times. Click here for all the details.
5. Bring your culinary skills to Banner Health! Opportunities for Cooks, are now available at locations throughout the valley. Our Culinary Services teams play a critical behind the scenes role in providing delicious and nutritious meals to our patients, staff and visitors. Work with state-of-the-art industry equipment, in a team oriented environment. We offer excellent compensation, comprehensive benefits package, tuition assistance, wellness program, employee discounts, & more! Explore the variety of opportunities available to grow your career! Click here for all the info.
6. Coast to Coast Career Fairs is hosting a Live Hiring event Monday, July 22. Meet face to face with top employers hiring for sales, customer service, retail, financial services, management, I.T., government positions and more! If you have been looking for a new career or just ready to start a new job you don't want to miss this exciting hiring event. Professional Dress is required and please bring additional copies of your resume. Find all the info on this FREE event here.
7. Choice Career Fairs is holding a hiring event Thursday, July 25 from 11a-2pm. You'll meet face-to-face with hiring decision-makers from some of the areas top employers. Dress professionally and bring plenty of resumes, because they're ready to hire. Pre-register here.
8. Pearl Interactive Network Inc. is looking to hire over 700 people in Tempe. They’re an established telehealth services company opening a new contact center at 1401 S. 52nd Street. The new contact center will offer a variety of positions that range from customer service representatives and supervisors to workforce site specialists and trainers. The company says hiring priority will be given to military veterans, disabled veterans and military spouses. For more information click here.