Ready to work? These 8 Arizona companies are hiring people right now!
1. Freedom Financial Network (FFN), a best place to work award-winning and veteran-committed employer, is actively hiring for a variety of careers at their newest campus in Tempe. FFN, a FinTech company, is looking to fill open positions in Engineering, Data & Strategy, Technology, Accounting/Finance and Customer Service departments. Since 2002, Freedom Financial Network has helped to resolve $10 billion in debt! Every team member has contributed to this success, achieving their mission to provide financial solutions, service and education enabling consumers to reduce debt, build wealth and achieve financial freedom. If you are passionate about technology and helping clients solve financial problems, Freedom Financial Network has a place for you! Learn more by clicking here.
2. Spear Education, the largest dental education company in the world, is hiring for immediate openings at their North Scottsdale location. Learn more and apply now for their career opportunities in account management, communications, and technology departments here. Spear Education prides itself as a service-oriented company that provides plenty of perks for its team members, including free snacks, coffee, tea, and a gym with yoga classes. Every year, employees are given a paid volunteer day to be active in the community.
3. Banner Health is holding a Patient Financial Services & Call Center Hiring Event on June 11, from 11am to 7pm, at the Banner Health Corporate center in Mesa located at 525 W. Brown Rd, Mesa AZ 85201. Click here for more information and to pre-register for the event. Walk-ins welcome! Dress for success and bring several copies of your resume.
4. Voya Financial has immediate career opportunities at their newest location in Tempe, near Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport and Arizona State University. By 2020, Voya plans to bring more than 1,000 new jobs to the Phoenix area. This offers plenty of opportunity for new hires to establish their career path in a Fortune 500 company, while serving the financial needs of approximately 14.3 million customers. Voya Financial is hiring for open positions in customer service and operational support departments. Learn more about how to apply and receive a $5,000 signing bonus here.
5. Are you a hospitality expert? Maple and Ash in Scottsdale is hosting a HUGE hiring event June 4-5. Chef Danny Grant's award-winning Chicago steakhouse to open at Scottsdale Waterfront this fall; seeking to hire 100 people for front and back of house positions. Click here for all the info.
6. June 5 is the 20th Annual Phoenix Career and Job Fair. Meet, sit down and interview with Nationally Known employers at The Phoenix Premiere Sales & Professional Career Fair. Professional Dress (suit & tie or business attire) Bring plenty of resumes. Industries represented at our Career Fairs: Sales, Inside Sales, Outside Sales, Retail, Financial Sales, B2B Sales, Customer Service, Industrial Sales, Consulting, Security Sales, Insurance, Solar, Marketing Sales, Entry Level Management and more. Click here for more information.
7. Hickman’s Family Farms is hiring for about 30 open positions across the company in a variety of areas including packaging, mechanics and working in the barns. Interested applicants can apply in person at Hickman’s hiring center located at 83rd Avenue and Indian School Road or online here.
8. USAA is hiring for customer service and tech positions in an expanding North Phoenix campus. USAA recently broke ground for a new IT building with several community leaders, including Doug Doucey, launching a new chapter of expansion for this award-winning company. Open positions are now available for insurance claims representatives and IT software engineers. Learn more about these opportunities here.