Ready to work? Here are 8 Valley companies hiring people right now!
1. J.C. Penny is searching for 100 talented stylists in the Phoenix area. Experienced stylists can make up to 70% commission, no booth rental fees, and up to a $1,000 bonus. They also offer reliable schedules, paid training ,health benefits, 401k eligibility and more. Learn more here .
2. Hire Live is hosting a career fair in Phoenix Wednesday, March 6th. Opportunities include inside Sales Reps, Outside Sales Reps, Account Executives, Retail Managers, Account Managers, Insurance Sales, Customer Service, Technical Sales, Sales Managers, Pharmaceutical Sales, Telesales, Sales Trainer, Merchandiser, Mortgage Brokers, Financial Planner, Route Sales, Retail Sales, Retail Management, Human Resources and much more! Click here for more info!
3. Want a FUN outdoor job? Six Flags Hurricane Harbor is hiring 500 people for the 2019 season. The park is looking for team members who want to work in a fun, exciting environment and are committed to its mantra of providing Friendly, Clean, Fast and Safe service. The park is hiring for a number of positions including lifeguards, food and beverage staff, cashiers, security personnel and EMTs. Interested applicants are encouraged to apply online here and you will be contacted for follow-up phone and in-person interviews. Applicants must be 16 years or older. Click here for info.
4. Love working in fast-paced, restaurant environment? A new Scottsdale restaurant, Agave del Scottsdale announced it is hiring. The upscale, authentic Mexican restaurant is taking over the former Butters space in the Mercado del Lago plaza at Hayden Road and Via de Ventura. The management team is planning to hire more than 40 employees to fill both front and back of house positions including hosts, bussers, runners, servers, bartenders, cooks, prep cooks and dishwashers. Ideal server and bartenders will have at least five years of previous restaurant experience. To learn more, click here .
5. Culinary Dropout at the Yard will officially open its doors to its first East Valley location on Wednesday, April 3. In preparation, Culinary Dropout, the restaurant anchoring the dining and entertainment concept, is hiring! Situated on the northeast corner of Gilbert Road and Hearn Way in the heart of the lively Downtown Gilbert, Culinary Dropout is looking to fill just over 190 positions. A job fair will be held starting Monday, March 4 and roles to be filled include management positions, chefs, line and prep cooks, bakers, dishwashers, servers, bartenders, hosts, security and banquet servers. Click here to apply online.
6. TTEC is looking for passionate, engaged people at their job fair March 5. They’re looking for Customer service representatives and Social Media Marketing Strategists. They’ll train you to become an expert in the field. Learn more by clicking here .
7. CHOICE is hosting a career fair Thursday, March 21. Meet face-to-face with hiring decision makers from some of the top employers in the Valley. Walk in, interview, and look to be hired on the spot! Pre-register here .
8. Coming up Thursday, March 7th BestCompaniesAZ is hosting a networking and career event for Arizona veterans and transitioning military. Are you looking for a career with a company who supports and values your military service? Don't miss the 2019 Military Career Event featuring 30 of Arizona's top employers including USAA, GoDaddy, ASU, Charles Schwab and more! You can pre-register here .