Let’s get to work! Here are 8 Valley companies ready to hire YOU!
For more jobs resources, visit abc15.com/jobs.
1. Macy’s Distribution Center in Goodyear is hiring now for the holidays! Seasonal-all shifts, all positions: Picking, Shipping, Packing, Maintenance/Engineering, Inventory Control, Asset Protection and Power Equipment Operators. No experience needed! You can earn up to $19 an hour paid weekly. Plus, get a $500 referral bonus for each friend that joins the team in October-no limit! That means if you refer 10 friends, you’ll get $5,000 just in time for the holidays! Your health and safety are their first priority. Feel safe working at Macy’s with masks provided, daily wellness checks, extra sanitization, distancing measures and protective barriers. Apply NOW at macysJOBS.com, or at Macy’s Distribution Center on West Commerce Drive in Goodyear Monday through Friday 8am-7pm and Saturday 8am-5pm for on-the-spot interviews. Macy’s is an equal opportunity employer.
2. Start a new career with an established company. Safeway is hiring across the Valley for positions ranging from warehouse and in-store to delivery drivers. They have a wide variety of positions and hours available. Learn more here.
3. CarMax, the nation’s largest retailer of used cars, is hiring for their Customer Experience Center in Tempe. Open positions include a $2000 sign on bonus or a $3500 sign on bonus for bilingual candidates. Bring your curiosity and CarMax will provide you with opportunities to continue learning, to grow your skills, and to shape your career. Explore open positions with CarMax and apply today here.
4. MUFG is now hiring for over 250+ roles in Technology, Compliance, Operations and more right here in Tempe. At MUFG, you'll find an inclusive work environment where diversity is integral to the way we do business. Our seven Enterprise Resource Groups (ERGs) are aligned with key markets and employee populations with a focus on race, generation, veteran status, gender, and sexual orientation. It’s part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. Join MUFG and be empowered to make your voice heard and your actions count. Apply today here.
5. Need a job where you can help people relax? At Massage Envy they knead people, but also they NEED people. They’re hiring for a range of opportunities from front desk to Licensed Massage Therapists. They offer flexible schedules and industry competitive pay. All the details can be found here.
6. Hired Virtual is hosting an online job fair October 14th from 10AM-2PM. Meet with some of Phoenix’s most innovative companies and connect with experienced technologists. Featured exhibitors include DriveTime, Amazon and Freedom Financial Network. Learn more here.
7. Olive Garden is looking for passionate team members to join the family in Phoenix. Safety is their top priority, and they offer benefits like paid sick time, paid personal leave and more. They’re ready to see you at the table! Get all the details and apply here.
8. Best Hire is hosting a virtual career fair October 13th. This Virtual Job Fair will allow you to discover who is hiring and what they are looking for. An online virtual event utilizes chat and video interviewing to help you land your dream job. Sending your resume every day and not getting a response can be very tiresome. Dress professional, hop online and give your best first impression at this virtual job fair. You could be the next Best Hire. Get the details here and register here.