Let’s get to work! Here are 8 Valley companies ready to hire!
For more job resources visit abc15.com/jobs.
1. Amerisave Mortgage Corporation is planning to hire 300 people across the Phoenix metro area. Many positions even offer a $10,000 signing bonus, paid training and do not require previous experience. Recent college grads who are just entering a bleak job market, Veterans, professionals with no previous mortgage experience and of course, seasoned mortgage professionals are all welcome to apply. All jobs are listed here. Apply now!
2. Founded in 2013, locally owned Angry Crab Shack is currently hiring at all locations throughout Arizona with openings in a every position including waitstaff, front of house, back of house and more. Angry Crab Shack is experiencing rapid growth nationwide, having reached $20 million in corporate sales in 2019 and projecting an expansion to 100 locations or more by 2023. The seafood restaurant focuses on providing fresh, top quality taste at an affordable price point, sourcing lobster from the East Coast, Dungeness Crab from the Pacific Northwest, King and Snow Crab from Alaska, and crawfish from the Gulf of Mexico. Those interested in applying to Angry Crab Shack’s open positions should the website and submit an online application here.
3. Are you looking to join an amazing company with a rewarding mission, world-class benefits, and fun culture? Plexus Worldwide, a global leader in direct selling, is hiring for a variety of roles at their Scottsdale headquarters including Customer Service, Warehouse positions, Sales, and many more. Plexus offers competitive pay, paid volunteer time, weekly cash raffles, and free products to help you be the best version of you that you can be. Interested in learning more? Learn about the company and apply here.
4. Voya is hiring for their next Customer Call Center Representative class with a start date of 8/31/20. Voya is national and local award-winning company that takes pride in continuous improvement. The Customer Service Representative position includes full benefits with no waiting period and a competitive base salary. Apply here to grow your career with Voya today!
5. Axon is now hiring in Scottsdale for many positions across Operations, Sales, Software Engineering, Accounting and Financing. Working for Axon, you’ll be motivated to work on projects you believe in and have the support of your colleagues who will empower you to make change. Even Better? You don’t have to give up your work-life balance when starting your career at Axon, with benefits like parental leave, gym and fitness discounts, and discretionary PTO you can keep a balanced healthy life. Check out their open positions here.
6. Walgreens is hiring for a variety of call center positions. At Walgreens Centralized Services, they rely on their team of call center/work from home Pharmacists, Pharmacy Technicians and Customer Care Specialists to support our customers and retail partners across the United States. Benefits include retirement savings with up to 4% match, paid time off, medical, dental, company discounts and more! Click here to learn about the opportunities.
7. National Education Partners (NEP) is an educational services organization currently expanding their team with many opportunities available. Do you have a passion for helping others achieve their lifelong goals? If so, they are immediately hiring over 40 team members in enrollment and other positions in HR, IT and student services. NEP offers a great team culture with tons of opportunity for growth through professional development. Team members can also receive free tuition as part of a full benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, a 401k with a match and a generous PTO/sick time. Due to the current pandemic, NEP team members are working and training in a fully remote capacity through the remainder of 2020. Apply online today here.
8. Phoenix Water is hiring over 40 Utility Technician and Utility Technician Trainee positions. If you’ve ever thought about a career with the City of Phoenix but don’t know how to get started, now’s your opportunity. The Utility Technician and Utility Technician Trainee positions offer on-the-job training. Technicians and Trainees receive guidance and direction from a Senior Utility Technician, and assigned duties will increase in scope and difficulty as the 12-month structured program progresses. Apply online here.