Let’s get to work! Here are 8 Valley companies ready to hire!
For more job resources visit abc15.com/jobs.
1. Phoenix Water is hiring over 40 Utility Technician and Utility Technician Trainee positions. If you’ve ever thought about a career with the City of Phoenix but don’t know how to get started, now’s your opportunity. The Utility Technician and Utility Technician Trainee positions offer on-the-job training. Technicians and Trainees receive guidance and direction from a Senior Utility Technician, and assigned duties will increase in scope and difficulty as the 12-month structured program progresses. Apply online here.
2. CarMax is expanding their Customer Service Team in Tempe. Starting a career with CarMax means you’ll be treated with respect and given all the support you need to succeed in your career. Explore open positions with CarMax today and launch your career in an award-winning culture based on transparency, integrity, and an unwavering focus on doing what’s right. More info here.
3. ADP is hiring for immediate openings on their Client Services and Implementation teams in Tempe, AZ. At ADP, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and inclusive culture. ADP lives its values and offers training and development opportunities for ongoing development, company-paid volunteer time for causes you care about, and higher than average competitive compensation! Are you an insatiable learner, resilient, and purpose-driven? Do you thrive in a fast-paced team environment? If so, apply today here.
4. Portillo’s, the fast casual chain with Chicago-style fare, is hiring delivery drivers. In addition to base salary, drivers will be able to earn tips from their deliveries. Additionally, they will be cross-trained inside the restaurant. Drivers must be at least 18 years of age, have a vehicle, have a valid driver’s license, and must be able to show proof of insurance. If you’re interested, apply here.
5. Chipotle announced that they are hiring for over 155 positions in the greater Phoenix area. They offer flexible shifts and competitive benefits including a crew bonus, a debt-free college degree program, access to paid parental leave and so much more. Their company culture is well-known for being innovative and inclusive. Learn more here.
6. Chicken finger chain Raising Cane’s is hiring for a variety of positions from crew members to management across the Valley. To find the hiring store closest to you, click here. Benefits include flexible schedules, competitive pay and paid time off.
7. Target is hiring for a wide range of opportunities from warehouse to in-store. While some positions are only seasonal, most are long term. With competitive pay and flexible shifts, why not work where you shop? All the info can be found here.
8. Santander Consumer USA has a location in Mesa (at 1550 W. Southern Ave., Mesa, AZ 85202) that is actively hiring over 50 full time positions in the month of July. Right now they are conducting remote interviews, and the 4 week training and orientation process is virtual over WebEx. Positions include funding representatives, customer service reps, early/late stage collections and more. They offer comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, and vision. They also offer a minimum of 18 days of PTO, 10 paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, 401(k) with immediate company match of 6% and volunteer PTO time. Find more open positions and all info here.