Ready to get to work? Here are 8 Valley companies ready to hire!
For more job resources, visit abc15.com/jobs.
1. Want to make a real difference during this pandemic? Fusion Energy Solutions has completely retooled their workspace to manufacture personal protective equipment for medical workers on the front lines. They offer competitive pay with LOTS of room for advancement. Day and evening shifts available with paid breaks and lunch. For more information on their assembly line and technical positions email Phoebe VanGelder at email@example.com.
2. Voya Financial is a national and local award-winning company that prides itself on embracing diversity, collaboration and continuous improvement. Want to work for this company that will give you the opportunity for growth in a supportive environment? Voya is hiring for their next Customer Call Center Representative class with a start date of 8/31! This position includes full benefits with no waiting period and a competitive base salary. Apply here for your dream job with Voya!
3. CarMax is expanding their Customer Service Team in Tempe. Starting a career with CarMax means you’ll be treated with respect and given all the support you need to succeed, every day. Explore open positions with CarMax today and launch your career in an award-winning culture based on transparency, integrity, and an unwavering focus on doing what’s right. Learn more here.
4. Don’t miss the TTEC Phoenix Virtual Job Fair happening Tuesday July 14 from 10AM-3PM. This innovative company is offering both in-office and from home positions. More info can be found here.
5. United Health Group is also hosting an virtual job fair seeking inside sales associates. It all happens Tuesday, July 21 from 10AM to 12PM CST. Learn more about the company, the culture, and of course the position. Register in advance by clicking here.
6. Target is hiring for a wide range of opportunities from warehouse to in-store. While some positions are only seasonal, most are long term. With competitive pay and flexible shifts, why not work where you shop? All the info can be found here.
7. Santander Consumer USA has a location in Mesa (at 1550 W. Southern Ave., Mesa, AZ 85202) that is actively hiring over 50 full time positions in the month of July. Right now they are conducting remote interviews, and the 4 week training and orientation process is virtual over WebEx. Positions include funding representatives, customer service reps, early/late stage collections and more. They offer comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, and vision. They also offer a minimum of 18 days of PTO, 10 paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, 401(k) with immediate company match of 6% and volunteer PTO time. Find more open positions and all info here.
8. Are you a mechanical master? RepairSmith, backed by Daimler AG, is one of the fastest growing tech companies in the Valley. Since the COVID-19 pandemic, RepairSmith has experienced an increased demand for its services as people are not leaving their homes. RepairSmith launched its “No-Contact Car Repair” service to ensure their mechanics are able to continue to serve customers while maintaining safety in our community. Mechanics use text and photos to communicate with customers and wear a fresh pair of gloves to each appointment and disinfect all high-touch areas in the vehicle. RepairSmith’s mechanics drive custom-built sprinter repair vans outfitted with state-of-the-art tools and equipment and can check, diagnose, and identify any issue – and fix it right in a driveway or parking lot. They’re even offering a $2,500 signing bonus! Click here for all the opportunities.