Ready to get to work? Check out these 8 Valley companies ready to hire!
For more hiring resources, visit abc15.com/jobs
1. Santander Consumer USA has a location in Mesa (at 1550 W. Southern Ave., Mesa, AZ 85202) that is actively hiring over 50 full time positions in the month of July. Right now they are conducting remote interviews, and the 4 week training and orientation process is virtual over WebEx. Positions include funding representatives, customer service reps, early/late stage collections and more. They offer comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, and vision. They also offer a minimum of 18 days of PTO, 10 paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, 401(k) with immediate company match of 6% and volunteer PTO time. Find more open positions and all info here.
2. Freedom Financial Network believes their people are the key drivers of their market-defining innovation and success. A career with Freedom Financial includes an inclusive and caring culture that positions each employee to do their very best work. They’re currently hiring for an Inside Sales Representative class starting on July 20. Want a rewarding career with this inclusive company? This is the position for you! Apply with Freedom Financial today by clicking here.
3. Do you want to wake up each day with a sense of purpose in your career? Axon is the company for you. Each day at Axon you will use your excellent tech skills to make the world a better place while surrounded by a culture of humanism and innovation. Axon is currently hiring in multiple departments in Scottsdale including Information Technology, Operations, Sales and more. Check out your department of interest and all their open positions today! More info can be found here.
4. Are you a mechanical master? RepairSmith, backed by Daimler AG, is one of the fastest growing tech companies in the Valley. Since the COVID-19 pandemic, RepairSmith has experienced an increased demand for its services as people are not leaving their homes. RepairSmith launched its “No-Contact Car Repair” service to ensure their mechanics are able to continue to serve customers while maintaining safety in our community. Mechanics use text and photos to communicate with customers and wear a fresh pair of gloves to each appointment and disinfect all high-touch areas in the vehicle. RepairSmith’s mechanics drive custom-built sprinter repair vans outfitted with state-of-the-art tools and equipment and can check, diagnose, and identify any issue – and fix it right in a driveway or parking lot. They’re even offering a $2,500 signing bonus! Click here for all the opportunities.
5. CVS Health announced a new 101,000 square foot office in Chandler, Ariz. Located at 1255 S. Spectrum Blvd. in the Allred Park Place development, CVS Health will employ approximately 500 workers. Job opportunities include health care advocates, care management nurses, social workers, registered dietitians, behavioral health specialists, and medical directors. Most of these jobs will be new to the region. CVS Health is continuing to ramp up hiring in the months ahead with the next training class scheduled for Aug. 3, 2020. Click here to learn more.
6. University of Advancing Technology is an elite and intimate private college in Tempe, focused on educating students in advancing technology. They are looking to hire individuals who are passionate about their students, technology, and all things geek. They are a family of the fastest, most innovative people you’ll ever meet. They work furiously and are smart, but are also fun and laid back. Current open positions include SEM and Paid Search Manager, Financial Aid Advisors, Cyber Security Professors, Computer Science Professors, Game Programming Professors, and more! Check out the current open positions here.
7. Portillo’s Hot Dogs is hiring at all three Valley locations, Tempe, Scottsdale and Avondale. They’re looking for crew chiefs, and seasonal team members. They offer competitive pay, bonuses, flexible schedules and LOTS of advancement opportunities. Click here for all their career opportunities.
8. Recruiters in Phoenix are participating in the U.S. Army’s first nationwide, virtual hiring campaign June 30-July 2 to hire 10,000 new Soldiers. During Army National Hiring Days, the U.S. Army will seek full-time and part-time Soldiers in 150 different career fields, ranging from traditional combat roles to support positions in logistics, engineering and technology. The Army is offering special cash bonuses for those who enlist during this three-day event. Find more info here.