Let’s get to work! Here are 8 Valley companies ready to hire!
1. Southwest Behavioral & Health Services, an innovative leader in behavioral health, is hosting a career fair to attract qualified candidates to fill more than 100 open and specialty positions. Current openings in Phoenix and across the state of Arizona include clinical and non-clinical roles in a variety of departments and school-based programs. Boasting a culture known for career development and internal promotion, Southwest Behavioral & Health Services strives to inspire people to feel better and live fuller lives. It all happens Thursday, March 12 from 3-6 p.m. at 3450 N. 3rd Street in Phoenix. For a full list of open positions, click here.
2. Want to know what it would be like working in an award-winning company culture? For the second time in a row, Farmers Insurance was named a Fortune 100 Best Companies To Work For! Farmers is dedicated to challenging team members with meaningful work in an inclusive environment and they’re now growing their Phoenix team. Find your perfect culture fit today and check out open roles in Customer Service, Claims and more here.
3. Do you want your health and wellness to be supported be supported by your employer? The U-Haul Headquarters, conveniently located in Downtown Phoenix, is committed to improving human lives and supporting their team members with numerous health initiatives. They just had the groundbreaking on their new health and wellness facility on campus! U-haul is currently hiring in their customer service, human resources and technology departments. Get your career moving now with U-Haul and check out all their open positions here.
4. The Home Depot is preparing for spring, the company’s busiest selling season, by hiring 1,600 associates in Phoenix, contributing to achieving its goal to hire 80,000 associates nationwide. The company is hosting hiring events at several stores across Arizona, including Phoenix, on Wednesday, March 4, from 4 to 9 p.m. Candidates are encouraged to apply online here prior to attending the event, but walk-ins are also welcome during select times. Applying for a job at the world’s largest home improvement retailer takes about 15 minutes on the website or jobseekers can text JOBS to 52270 and receive a link to apply to hourly positions in their area.
5. Bring your passion for patient care and customer service to Banner Health! They’re holding a hiring event for all Medical Assistant and Patient Financial Services positions throughout the Phoenix area. Medical Assistant qualifications include CMA, RMA, NCCT and NHA certifications. Patient Financial Services qualifications include billing, registration, claims, authorizations, scheduling, front desk, collections, insurance and finance experience. It all happens Friday, March 20 from 9:00 AM - 1:30 PM at Banner Desert Medical Center, 1400 S. Dobson Rd. Mesa, AZ 85202. Register online in advance here.
6. Golfland-SunSplash is looking to fill more than 400 new positions as it prepares for another exciting summer season. Positions being filled include lifeguards, food service, front gate staff, cashiers, catering and more. No experience is required for most positions. All training, including the 27-hour course required for lifeguard certification will be provided by the park. According to aquatics director Christian Penwell, “the lifeguard training is a great start for young adults who are interested in medical, military or fire department careers.” Golfland-Sunsplash will be holding open interviews at our Job Fair on Saturday, March 14th at 9am. Potential applicants are encouraged to apply online in advance here.
7. GuacStar Kitchen and Cantina is looking to hire a full team of staff in preparation for its opening in early 2020. The one-of-a-kind, plant-based restaurant and bar concept is hiring 40-50 employees for all positions including servers, hosts, bartenders and cooks. Located in the Cornerstone Mall directly across from Arizona State University’s Tempe campus, the 4,650-square-foot restaurant is located at 930 E University Drive on the northeast corner of University Drive and Rural Road. Interested candidates can apply online here.
8. Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Phoenix is now hiring 500 seasonal positions in preparation for its opening March 14, 2020. Phoenix seasonal staff opportunities range from lifeguards, food and beverage staff, cashiers, and security to EMT’s, cooks and supervisors for a total of 15 different types of job positions open.“Six Flags is a world-renowned leader in service and entertainment and we’re looking forward to hiring motivated, responsible individuals to join our team for the 2020 season,” said Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Phoenix General Manager Donald Spiller. “New team members will be given opportunities to learn and grow as they’re trained on Six Flags’ unwavering standard of safety and guest service. We are committed to consistently delivering a premium experience to our guests.” Interested applicants are encouraged to apply online here and will be contacted for follow-up phone and in-person interviews. Applicants must be 16 years or older.