Let’s get to work! Here are 8 Valley companies hiring NOW!
For more jobs resources, visit abc15.com/jobs.
1. MFRG-ICON Construction is looking for talent at their corporate office in north Scottsdale. MFRG-ICON was recently named a 2020 Top Companies to Work For in Arizona. MFRG-ICON understands that the passion, dedication, and creativity of their team members is the lifeblood of their business. That’s why they invest in their employees, providing professional fulfillment, growth opportunities, and a truly cooperative working environment. MFRG-ICON is currently looking to fill positions for Project Engineers, Project Managers, Construction Project Admins, and others. Learn more about MFRG-ICON and apply to their open roles here.
2. Want to know what it would be like working at an organization with an award-winning culture? For the second time in a row, Farmers Insurance® was named a Fortune 100 Best Companies To Work For! Farmers® is dedicated to providing team members with meaningful work in an inclusive environment and they’re now growing their Phoenix team. Learn more about the organization and check out open roles in Customer Service, Claims, Inbound Sales, and more here.
3. Upgrade is a Fintech neo-banking platform that offers affordable and responsible credit through credit monitoring and educational tools that help consumers better understand and manage their financial goals. Voted Best Place To Work in the Bay Area 3 years in a row and Most Diverse Company by Comparably in 2020, Upgrade is hiring in their Downtown Phoenix Service Center to best deliver their mission to their customers. They offer competitive pay, fully paid benefits, 401k matching, and incredible growth potential. Learn more about Upgrade and current openings at their virtual career fair to take place on February 24th at 5:30pm by clicking here.
4. The U.S. Department of Agriculture's Natural Resources Conservation Service is looking for more than 1,500 highly motivated and skilled conservationists nationwide. These full-time, entry level positions will fill 25 vacancies in 14 offices across Arizona. Positions include, Soil Conservationist, Forester, Civil Engineer, Natural Resources Specialist and more. Positions are available in Avondale, Douglas, Flagstaff, Fredonia, Holbrook, Kingman, Prescott Valley, Safford, San Carlos, Sells, Springerville, Tucson, Willcox, and Yuma. Many of these positions have specific education requirements and so it will be important to completely examine the job announcement for the qualifications and location of each position. Learn more here.
5. GoDaddy is on a mission to empower entrepreneurs everywhere by giving them all the help and tools they need to grow online. GoDaddy was recently voted a Forbes Best Employer for Diversity in 2020! They’re currently hiring for many roles including Technical Sales Representatives, Inbound Sales Representatives, and others in Arizona. Their 11 Employee Resource Groups help their employees connect, communicate, and feel included. When you work for GoDaddy you’re offered a competitive salary and benefits including paid time off, 401k, equity grants, parental leave and more. Explore more of GoDaddy’s award-winning culture and apply to open positions here today.
6. Axon is now hiring in Scottsdale for many positions across Operations, People Operations, Marketing & Communications, Software Engineering, Sales, and more. Working for Axon, you’ll be motivated to work on projects you believe in and have the support of your colleagues who will empower you to make change. Even Better? You don’t have to give up your work-life balance when starting your career at Axon, with benefits like parental leave, gym and fitness discounts, and discretionary PTO you can keep a balanced healthy life. Check out their open positions here and apply today.
7. CarMax, the nation’s largest retailer of used cars, is a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For in America! CarMax is now hiring for “Work From Home” roles for their Customer Experience Center in Tempe. These open positions can include a $5000 sign on bonus or up to a $6500 sign on bonus for bilingual candidates. Don’t miss the opportunity to work for this award-winning company! Apply to open positions today here!
8. Get your foot in the door with a great company. Safeway is now hiring for a variety of positions all across the Valley. They offer competitive pay, discounts, lots of room for advancement and various shifts. To get started, head here.