Looking for a new job or a whole new career? These 8 Arizona companies are hiring people right now!
1. Have a hospitality background and want to work for the Queen? Medieval Times is opening a new location in Scottsdale and hiring for a wide range of positions both front and back of house. Positions include spot light operator, food server, housekeeping, kitchen staff, cashier, event staff guest services, maintenance, retail staff, bartender, trumpeter, wardrobe clerk, maintenance manager and more. Click here to apply now.
2. Pearl Interactive Network Inc. is looking to hire over 700 people in Tempe. They’re an established telehealth services company opening a new contact center at 1401 S. 52nd Street. The new contact center will offer a variety of positions that range from customer service representatives and supervisors to workforce site specialists and trainers. The company says hiring priority will be given to military veterans, disabled veterans and military spouses. For more information click here.
3. The Hartford is looking to fill customer service positions at their Phoenix hub at the 101 and Raintree. With a detailed road map for learning opportunities and managers who are trained to coach and guide toward career development, you will be equipped with the right tools to build a long-lasting and evolving professional career. Through a dynamic work environment that encourages collaboration and out-of-the-box thinking, you will find plenty of unique opportunities for personal achievement. Find these opportunities here.
4. Freedom Financial Network is holding a huge hiring event June 19 from 2:30PM-5:30PM at 2116 S. Freedom Way, Tempe, AZ 85281. They need people for positions ranging from customer service to collections and data entry. Since 2002, Freedom Financial Network has helped to resolve $10 billion in debt! Every team member has contributed to this success, achieving their mission to provide financial solutions, service and education enabling consumers to reduce debt, build wealth and achieve financial freedom. Learn more here.
5. Southwest Key Programs is holding a job fair in Mesa, June 21 from 9AM-3PM. They’re hiring for multiple open positions at their Mesa InterStake Center from youth care workers to case managers. They offer several shift options, medical, vision, dental and PTO. Click here for a list of all available positions.
6. United Career Fairs is having huge hiring event June 25 starting at 6PM. Meet face to face with multiple decision makers hiring business development, sales and sales management professionals across many industries at companies ranging from small local businesses clear on up to Fortune 500 corporations. The event is open to executive level experienced professionals as well as entry level and recent college graduates. This is your chance to meet and shake hands with hiring managers! Bring your resume and click here for all the info.
7. Spear Education, the largest dental education company in the world, is hiring for immediate openings at their North Scottsdale location. Learn more and apply here for their career opportunities in account management, communications, and technology departments here. Spear Education prides itself as a service-oriented company that provides plenty of perks for its team members, including free snacks, coffee, tea, and a gym with yoga classes. Every year, employees are given a paid volunteer day to be active in the community.
8. Housekeeping opportunities! Nationally recognized Banner Health is now hiring for Housekeeping/Environmental Services Associates for locations throughout the valley. This role plays a critical part of the overall patient experience, by helping to provide a safe, comfortable environment for our patients. Banner offers full time, part time, and registry employment plus a variety of work schedules. Learn more and apply here.