Who's ready to grab a tube, catch some rays and float down the Salt River?
The river will officially open to tubers on Saturday, April 30, according to Salt River Tubing, which is celebrating 35 years in 2016.
Tube rentals are $17 per person and include parking and the shuttle ride to the start of the river. The river will be open from 9 a.m. - 6:30 p.m. with the last tube rentals at 1:30 p.m.
New this year, the company will now accept major credit cards.
Salt River Tubing is located within the Tonto National Forest.
- Bring sun screen, closed-toed shoes and hats to protect yourself from the sun
- Bring plenty of water so you stay hydrated
- Floating ice chests or coolers are allowed, but no glass.
- Children must be at least 8 years old and four feet tall
- A valid driver's license is required for up to 5 tubes rented
IF YOU GO:
Salt River Tubing
9200 N Bush Hwy, Mesa, AZ 85215
Open daily, 9 a.m. - 6:30 p.m. (starting April 30)
More info: visit www.saltrivertubing.com or call 480-984-3305