PHOENIX — If you're still looking for a place to make a dinner reservation for Valentine's Day or looking for the next date-night spot, the latest listing from OpenTable -- 100 Most Romantic Restaurants in America 2020 -- might be able to help.
Six restaurants in Arizona -- all located within the Valley -- are featured in this year's listing, which OpenTable said was compiled using more than 80 million submitted reviews from verified diners.
The Arizona restaurants ranked are:
- Dominick's Steakhouse, 15169 N Scottsdale Rd., Scottsdale, AZ 85254
- LON's at the Hermosa Inn, 5532 North Palo Cristi Road, Paradise Valley, Arizona, 85253
- Steak 44, 5101 N. 44th St, Phoenix, AZ 85018
- Ocean 44, 4748 N. Goldwater Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
- Cafe Monarch, 6939 E. 1st Ave, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
- Virtu Honest Craft, 3701 N. Marshall Way, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Cafe Monarch has been featured on OpenTable's "most romantic" list since 2015 and LON's at the Hermosa Inn was previously featured in 2019 and 2015.
Dominick's Steakhouse, Steak 44, Ocean 44 -- all founded by the Mastro's family -- and Virtu Honest Craft are newcomers to this particular list.
Other restaurants that have been featured in recent years are: Quiessence Restaurant at the Farm at South Mountain, The Melting Pot, Vivace (Tucson), Different Pointe of View at the Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort, L'Auberge de Sedona, and Sassi, which has since closed.