McDonald's has launched a clothing line.
It features an adult-sized onesie with Big Mac burgers printed on it, a picnic blanket with images of fries and burgers on it, and a hoodie and sweatpants with "World Famous" printed on it.
The "McDelivery Collection" will only be available on Wednesday, July 26, and is part of the fast-food chain's partnership with UberEats.
Starting at 11 a.m., when you order food from McDonald's through the UberEats app, some drivers will have free McDonald's merchandise with them. Or they may just have the meal you ordered.
The promotion is only good on June 26 and while supplies last, according to a news release.
Fourteen McDonald's locations around the Valley are participating in the promotion:
- 3925 N. 107th Avenue, Avondale AZ 85323
- 6762 W. Camelback Road, Glendale AZ 85303
- 632 N. Estrella Parkway, Goodyear AZ 85338
- 4430 E. Thomas Road, Phoenix AZ 85018
- 1905 W. Northern Avenue, Phoenix AZ 85021
- 3455 W. Peoria Avenue, Phoenix AZ 85029
- 926 E. Indian School Road, Phoenix AZ 85012
- 2611 N. 75th Avenue, Phoenix AZ 85035
- 545 E. McDowell Road, Phoenix AZ 85007
- 5120 W. Baseline Road, Phoenix AZ 85339
- 2882 N. Scottsdale Road, Scottsdale AZ 85257
- 1325 W. Broadway Road, Tempe AZ 85282
- 1205 S. Rural Road, Tempe AZ 85280
- 1785 E. University Drive, Tempe AZ 85281