CHANDLER, AZ — The Crayola Experience at Chandler Fashion Center mall is reopening.
The indoor attraction themed after the Crayola brand and its crayons announced Wednesday that it would open on March 3, 2021, with COVID-19 safety protocols in place.
Among the reopening safety guidelines:
- Restricting attendance capacity
- Requiring face masks for employees and guests 3 years and older
- Conducting entry screenings, including temperature checks for employees and guests
- Requiring clear bags for personal belongings to enable touchless bag checks
- Recommending reservations through its timed-ticket entry system
- Modifying activities to create physical distancing
- Recommending cashless transactions and e-ticketing to reduce contact
- Enhancing cleaning and sanitation protocols
- Adding additional hand sanitizer stations
The attraction has more than a dozen Crayola-themed activities, including the ability to wrap your own crayon, coloring pages, wax creations, and digital coloring.
To start, Crayola Experience will be open Wednesdays - Sundays, 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. It is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays.
Visit www.CrayolaExperience.com/Chandler for more information.