Celebrity Fight Night is Saturday!
It’s a huge charity event, mini concert and auction held in Phoenix that has raised millions of dollars for charities, including the Muhammad Ali Parkinson Center at Barrow Neurological Institute.
Country star Carrie Underwood will be honored at the event, as well as perform. It will be hosted again by Reba McEntire.
Other big names scheduled to attend the event are Muhammad Ali, David Foster, Carson Palmer, Bruce Arians, Larry King, Rob Gronkowski, Melissa Peterman, Amy Van Dyken and others.
— Josh Frigerio, ABC15 (@JoshFrigerio) April 8, 2016
So, what fancy experiences will be up on the auction block?
- A 5-day first class trip to attend the Formula One Etihad Airways Aby Dhabi Grand Prix at Yas Marina Circuit in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Your airfare includes a personal suite, personal chef, and a 23” widescreen TV.
- A luxury trip to Andrea Bocelli’s hometown in Italy where you have dinner with him, plus VIP treatment at his annual Teatro del Silenzio concert. You also will walk away with a Bulgari necklace equipped with six diamonds.
- An adventurous journey throughout Kuala Lumpur and Penang in Southeast Asia. Travel will be by plane, luxury train and a private helicopter. You’ll also spend time at a private estate with a 140 million year old rain forest.
- Guitars signed by singer Kelly Clarkson and Lady Antebellum.
- An autographed Seattle Seahawks football
- A memorable dinner with Country legend Reba McEntire at her home in Nashville, Tennessee.
- An exclusive vacation at the Bakara Point Estate in British Virgin Islands. You’ll live in a 12,000 square foot villa on two acres of gardens, a pool and beach.
- A summer weekend spent in Cape Cod, Massachusetts with the Kennedy family. You’ll be able to go sailing, water skiing or play volleyball or football with Bobby and his family. One night you will enjoy dinner with Ethel Kennedy.
- The Ultra-Premium YAR Audio System. Only 100 of them have been made.
- Tickets to a Nashville Predators game where you and some friends can watch the game in Carrie Underwood’s suite with the country singer and her friends.
- A VIP experience to watch Rob Gronkowski play in a New England Patriots home game in the "Gronk Box" with Gronk's family.
- A ski trip to Deer Valley Resort where you’ll take a private jet and stay at a private home on the mountain.
- A special invitation to Queen Elizabeth II’s 90th Birthday celebration where you’ll watch the show from a private box at Windsor Castle.
Over the last 22 years, CFN has raised over $118 million dollars from charities, including the Muhammad Ali Parkinson Center at Barrow Neurological Institute