Spring Training fans in Arizona will be able to get a look at pieces of history when the Baseball Hall of Fame's "We Are Baseball" tour makes its way to Scottsdale in March.
The traveling exhibition is a "cutting-edge collaboration of baseball and technology," according to a news release distributed by the Arizona Diamondbacks.
It will be at Salt River Fields at Talking Stick Resort from March 11-26. Admission is $17 for adults, $10 for students and military, and $5 for children (5-17). Tickets can be bought, here .
The hours are 10 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Here are five things you can see at the exhibit:
- HISTORICAL ARTIFACTS The cap Jackie Robinson wore during the 1955 World Series, bat used by Bobby Thomson in 1951, and Babe Ruth's 714th home run in 1935.
- VIRTUAL REALITY: Fans will be able to experience moments from the 2016 postseason, including the Chicago Cubs World Series win and subsequent parade in Chicago. Fans will also get to play "Home Run Derby," a new VR game from MLBAM.
- IMAX MOVIE: "We are baseball" is an IMAX film that goes through the "past, present and future of baseball with never-before-seen content and historical footage."
- SQUARING UP: During these sessions, Hall of Famers and important baseball figures will have a "town hall-style conversation" with the audience. Seating is limited to 150 and is first come, first served. A schedule has not been released yet.
- SELFIES & PLAQUES: Fans can take a selfie and put themselves in the middle of some of baseball's biggest moments to share on social media. They can also see the plaques of every Hall of Fame inductee and make their own Hall of Fame replica plaque.
If you want to visit the actual Baseball Hall of Fame , it is located in Cooperstown, New York.
IF YOU GO:
Salt River Fields at Talking Stick Resort
7555 N. Pima Road, Scottsdale AZ 85258
Time: 10 a.m. - 7 p.m.