The Pima County Fair has landed some well-known acts.
Ludacris, Ja Rule and Ashanti, and REO Speedwagon have been tapped to headline the 2018 Pima County Fair in Tucson.
Randy Houser, Christian band MercyMe, and country singer Easton Corbin, among others, will perform between April 19-29 at the Pima County Fairgrounds, 11300 S Houghton Rd, Tucson, AZ 85747.
All concerts are included in fair admission. Reserved seating can be bought day-of for $15 at the fairgrounds, according to a news release.
Fair admission is $5 - $9 per person. Parking is $5.
View concert schedule below:
- April 19 - Ludacris, 8 p.m.
- April 20 - Everclear, 8 p.m.
- April 20 - Anthrax, 9 p.m.
- April 21 - Randy Houser, 8 p.m.
- April 22 - I Luv The 90s Tour with Rob Base, All-4-One, Kid N Play, 7:30 p.m.
- April 21 - Jefferson Starship, 4 p.m. & 7:30 p.m.
- April 25 - MercyMe, 7:30 p.m.
- April 26 - Ja Rule & Ashanti, 7 p.m.
- April 27 - REO Speedwagon, 8 p.m.
- April 28 - Easton Corbin, 8 p.m.
- April 29 - Banda El Recodo, 7:30 p.m.
What's a fair without deep-fried treats to indulge in. Some of the new foods at the Pima County Fair include:
- Deep-fried strawberries dipped in chocolate
- Funnel cake fries
- Fruity Pebbles shrimp
- Fried chicken on-a-stick
- TostiLocos: Tostito chips topped with cucumber, jicama, Japanese peanuts.
EXTRAS NEEDED FOR "CARNIVAL KINGS"
Extras are needed to sit in the audience while the show's stars compete against some of the fair vendors. Extras will receive free entry into the fair.
Filming is scheduled Friday, April 20, and Saturday, April 21, from 9:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Those interested need to email CKAudience@gmail.com before April 18.
Visit www.PimaCountyFair.com for more information.